[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents own a farm >rats cause economic damage >one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1486832419321.jpg (89KB, 600x646px)
1486832419321.jpg
89KB, 600x646px
>parents own a farm
>rats cause economic damage
>one day, find a nest of baby rats
>think to myself, it will grow up to be eaten by a cat or it will die a slow death from one of the mouse traps
>put each of them on a rock and bash it's head with another rock in a quick motion so it doesn't suffer too much
Am I a monster?
>>
>>34860175
Only if you enjoyed it.

Chaotic good.
>>
>>34860175
You're just protecting your farm. The mother rat is probably just gonna breed like 200 more, so find and kill her. Rats are shit tier animals too, don't worry.
>>
File: 1486961805802.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486961805802.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>34860175
Video or gtfo
What kind of faggot do you take me for ?
>>
>>34860175
>Am I a monster?
Only if you got an erection
>>
File: family guns.jpg (119KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
family guns.jpg
119KB, 720x720px
why not target practice like a man?
>>
>>34860175
only if, after recognizing their situation is exactly the same as yours, you don't neck yourself; then you are a monster indeed
>>
>>34860175
I have two pet rats and I think you are ok. Wild rats are pests and they can spread disease easily. they are really smart and can learn to avoid traps and poison.
>>
rats are disgusting pest vermin, you did the right thing by bashing their heads in.
>>
>>34860175
no.
sometimes it's better if things are dead and a man needs to either make some commitment to pacifism or take responsibility for what is evident.
>>
>>34860175
You showed humanity, but made the correct decision in the end. If you didn't have your family's well-being to look after, you could have let the rats continue to pursue their own natural course, uninterrupted. I am actually proud of you for seeing both sides of the coin and still coming to a practical decision. You're not too bad, OP.
>>
>>34860175
Those are cats, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34860175
You're not a monster because they shit all over the place, spread disease, and cause damage to your farm.
I'm partially a monster because mice were shitting all over my apartment and eating through my food and ruining it and nesting in my closet and making it smell like shit so I used glue traps (one of the cruelest ways to kill a mouse) and left them in the traps until they starved and or stomped them to death with a shoe.
I actually loved killing them though
Seeing those little assholes who were shitting all over my house, ruining my my food, and trying to give me diseases die a slow or painful death was really relieving to me.
I am glad I don't see them around my apartment anymore but in a way I am sad. It was always so satisfying seeing thrm slowly die after all the shit they were putting me through in my apartment.
>>
>>34860359
that boy might be gay, he's cradling the barrel like a well oiled dick
>>
The only correct response to such a situation is to be overwhelmed by horror at the cruelty of existence, to retreat into yourself, and await the emergence of God's chosen people so this present cruel age can be brought to a swift end and our new life free from harm can begin.
>>
>>34860488
No, rats are massive around these here parts.
>>
>>34860471
alternatively if OP was brave enough to touch the rats in the first place, he could have relocated them somewhere else if he wanted bonus +compassion points, or to not figuratively gotten his own hands dirty with killing them

I don't care though but there were more than 2 options
>>
>>34860175
Not really man.

I grew up working on a 250 head pig farm. Starting at like 8 I routinely had to collect the dead piglets, spray out birthing stalls, and bash the heads of runts/deformed ones. I didn't think twice of it until I got older and the only thoughts I have of it is that it was the "humane" and right thing to do.
>>
>>34860600
Right, but this was the most efficient option by far. Think about how far you'd have to relocate wild rats before they get lost trying to find their way back to the original nest. Think about how many other nests they could make near the farm, and how nice and spread out they'd be because you were generous enough to give them even more territory. Not only that, but do you think it'd be easy to capture, secure, and transport the rats? OP obviously used a glove or something, you couldn't hold one of those guys without being bitten and scratched to the bone otherwise. What sort of container would you use? How would you put in rats without the other ones jumping out?

I maintain that it was the best decision to make at the time.
>>
>>34860666
That sure was a fitting GET for me.
>>
Your fine OP, i dont think killing rats is much "worse than killing insects. The word "vermin" has its own definition for a reason, they disrupt productivity of our life.
I mean iv'e probably killed thousands of ants in my lifetime, should i feel bad about it? nah.
If didn't kill those ants I would have ants crawling all over me when Im trying to sleep.
>>
File: 666 GET.jpg (81KB, 575x403px) Image search: [Google]
666 GET.jpg
81KB, 575x403px
>>34860666
YES, KILL THEM ALL JOHNY, BASH THEIR BRAINS IN, NO REMORSE
>>
>>34860175
Your rationalization for killing them makes me say yes.
But if you were just killing them because they're fucking rats, I'd say no.
The psychopathic way you think you're alleviating suffering by killing something is what's fucked up here.
>>
>>34860516
You posted a while ago as another cum guzzling OP and when someone asked you to do something to one of the rats your trapped you did nothing right? I think I remember the rat you trapped with sticky paper and talked about bringing it outside to bash its brains.
>>
>>34860717
>The psychopathic way you think you're alleviating suffering by killing something is what's fucked up here.
If OP objectively knows the most likely ways for the rats to die, and he rationalized them as more painful than a bash to the head, he was acting in good conscience. A rat's life does not need to be drawn out for the purpose of "fulfillment" or "becoming" or whatever. There are millions of them. They have a run-in with a sentient being, and they'll need to be dealt with immediately if no humane alternatives are sufficient to spare their lives.

I swear I'm not a psychopath, myself. I really just think this was a level-headed and morally sound decision to make.
>>
>>34860175
Millions of chickens, pigs, lambs and cattle go the slaughter house every day.

Millions of rats are slowly killed by cats every day.

What you did doesn't even register on the feel scale.
>>
>>34860756
Actually no that wasn't me but I wish I could be friends with this other rat killer.
We could bash disgusting disease spreading rats together
>>
>>34860175
Yes you are and you should be done the same. Don't tell me it was you if you meet me. :)
>>
>>34860516
Oh, I see. So when we meet it's going to be like this:

I'll glue you to the wall (one of the cruelest ways to kill a human) and leave you there until you are starved and then I will stomp you to death with a gigantic shoe. And I will actually love killing you though. Knowing that you kill innocent animals who did nothing more than shit all over your house, ruining your food, trying to give you diseases, seeing you die a slow or painful death will be really relieving to me. And I will be glad I won't see you around anymore but in a way I will be sad as it was so satisfying seeing you slowly die after all the shit you were putting innocent animals through in your apartment.

The same goes for ALL the other subhuman shitheads killing animals for fun, for extra money or in a cruel manner even if there are other ways. Also your bodies will be used for various commodities instead of those of animals. ;)
>>
>>34860488
unoriginally underrated
>>
>>34861086
>>34861265
Don't these fee fee warriors have an animal rights blog to be updating or something?
>>
>>34860786

This is trufax.
>>
>>34860764
the manner in which he killed them is not whats in question.
His decision to kill them "because they're just going to die anyway" is what's insane.
>>
>>34860175
No, they're vermin and you had every right to kill them. Now, a cruel death would have been putting them into a sack and throwing them into a lake to drown.

I hear that's how old families back in the day got rid of unwanted puppies, cats, and assorted runts.
>>
>>34860175
>"am I a monster?"
>thought about how you don't want them to suffer much
Confused retards like you need to be sectioned.
>>
>>34860175
>Am I a monster?
You remove pests from your property who in the past were responsible for death of half of europe.
Same as picking the weed from garden, but this shits sometimes fight back so people thing that removing them is bad.
Newsflash, it is not.
>>
>>34861350
So you're trying to deminish what I said to be "fee fee warring" (what ever the hell that means), because you assume that that's a way to prevent someone from doing what I just described I'd like to do. Not very clever tactics you have there.

>>34860764
There's millions of people too and most of the other animals would be happy to get rid of the whole species. Also if we think about you and your species (humans) from the wider perspective, like the one of the whole universe, you and your species are not worth more than a fly's fart, that's about the same as an insect's life. You only have a meaning to yourself and your own species.
>>
File: 1460975631538.png (502KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
1460975631538.png
502KB, 878x842px
>>34861265
>getting all assmad over a few mice
>>
>>34860220
but what if he felt indifferent about it.

Chaotic neutral.
>>
>>34861638
Yes, because a mouse suffers as much as you do, if someone smashes your head, and it also wants to keep its life to do what it has to do, just like you want to keep yours. But obviously, this does not go into the thick retarded skulls of 90% of the humanity, who think that the punishment for killing someone or something should be dictated according to who or what was being killed, not acoring to how much of a reason the killed one had to live for, from its own perspective, or how much it suffered when being killed. It's the same logics people had in the Middle Ages, thinking that killing a slave wasn't a crime against the slave but its owner, as the slave was so much inferior to others his needs did not count. So it was the slave's position in the social hiearchy that defined the punishment, not what the slave himself felt. Today, people have the same logics about animals, thinking they are so much below humans in the "social hierarchy" that it's not really a crime against the animal to kill it without a proper reason, like for the food etc.

Concluding from this we may say that the humanity really is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species, and about half of it should be sent to concentration camps.

Nothing more to say to this topic.
>>
>>34860175
you did it quickly instead of torturing them.
>>
>>34861842
>because a mouse suffers as much as you do

You know this how?

You do realize you probably killed 30 something mites while typing that wall of text right?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.