[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People in relationships on valentines day >Do something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 14328423882.png (184KB, 517x418px) Image search: [Google]
14328423882.png
184KB, 517x418px
>People in relationships on valentines day
>Do something together. Maybe make one or two posts about it on social media. Don't make too big of a deal of it. It's just a day after all.

>People who aren't in relationships on valentines day
>Make endless slef pitying posts on social media sites. Always looking for attention. Either full on whining self pity or ironic "haha us lonely people right guys". Putting on an air of chic cynicism. And then claiming its those damn normies who are obnoxious, despite being the obnoxious ones themselves.

wtf I love normies now
>>
nah, they moved raid to Wednesday for Valentine's Day.

like really. a bunch of WoW players need Valentines Day off.. roflmao just baka senpai.
i must be the only fucking loser left around me.
>>
File: 1472103414132.jpg (98KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1472103414132.jpg
98KB, 600x864px
>>34859929
>play overwatch with friends every day for weeks
>never even mention valentines day, don't care (forever virgin)
>the day before they all tell me they can't come to play because they have important stuff to do with their girlfriend / wives / fuckbuddies all night
>have to play alone
>>
>>34859929
You're retarded OP.
Being able to drink water everyday feels like it's totally normal and not a big deal, but try try to not to and report back, then tell me if I'm allowed to laugh at you because you're complaining.
Another example, when you're not sick you feel nothing, but when you are you damn wish you weren't and understand how what you took for granted is actually very important.

Valentine is in a similar level. I want to experience that "it's just a normal thing" at least once in my lifetime.
>>
>>34860027
>>34860178

>more whining posts

It's not the complaining itself, its just how every single person take valentines day as the designated self pity attention whoring day.

Not only on 4chan but everywhere else on the internet like facebook and twitter.
Count the number of posts saying "Just did X with the gf happy valentines day" verses "us lonely guy huh? I'm such a lonely heart like if you agree. Valentines day suuuucks. forever alone"

I'm a kissless virgin too btw, but I'm not going to go along with the rest of the singles on the planet and turn this day into some mass cry day.
>>
It just makes me salty not cause of people doing stuff with loved ones but because of the corporate fakeness of it all

>buy cards!
>buy presents!
>buy flowers!
>youre a twat if you dont buy things for your loved ones
>come to out restaurant. We've upped the prices today
>>
>>34860274
Well, good for you then.
You know what's worse than people whining though? The smug cunt who posts about being superior for not whining.
>>
>>34860274
The only reason I mentioned valentine day is to post in this thread. If your problems are social media related posts then you talk to the wrong people. Robots don't use those, only normies do.

So basically single normies whine about normies in a relationship.
>>
>>34860279
A few guys I know call Vday "prostitute day". It seems girls got convinced the natural course of the day is them getting gifts and them doing something special in the bed. So at least men get out something from the extra prices.
>>
>>34859929
>whining about whining
I can only laugh at you, worse than any robot.
>>
>>34859929
>People in relationships on valentines day
>Do something together. Maybe make one or two posts about it on social media. Don't make too big of a deal of it. It's just a day after all.

You mean spend upwards of $100+ on bullshit flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, jewelry then go on a date with literally every other couple in your town in an effort to show that you "love each other" when really you could be doing the same shit literally any other day of the year and have it actually mean something.
>>
>>34860378

> If your problems are social media related posts then you talk to the wrong people.

4chan is a site that is a medium for social discourse. It's a social media site.
The people on here are doing the exact same thing normie singles do. It's obnoxious. Even on /r9k/, which is whining most of the time, it gets ramped up tenfold just because its valentines day and "you just HAVE to complain today, I mean c'mon"
>>
>>34860508
>you could be doing the same shit literally any other day of the year and have it actually mean something.

This is what amazes me. If a guy would put half of the effort he puts into Valentine's Day into fucking July 12th or March 20th or some other random date then he would be set. How do some people even stay in relationships?
>>
>>34860582
Because they would go bankrupt if they did it beyond V-day.
>>
>>34860645

It's probably more expensive and more of a hassle to do a romantic outing on Valentine's Day. Roses are cheap as fuck any other time of the year roses because florists don't make shit except for Valentine's and Mother's Day. Restaurants and other romantic hotspots are all packed to the brim because every other couple is doing the same thing.
>>
>>34859929
Only failed normies make those threads. I for one am aware I'm never have a Valentine's or date in general
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.