[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>foreskins are disgusting and unclean! cut that shit off!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>foreskins are disgusting and unclean! cut that shit off!

>you think menstruation is gross? grow up!
>>
i don't know a single woman who prefers cut over uncut

and i know a ton of jews
>>
>>34859908
I don't know a single woman
>>
>>34859908
Maybe Stacys like that circumcised Chad dick.
>>
>>34859913
mom? gramma? aunt?
>>
>>34859921
Ok, I don't know a single woman who I would feel comfortable asking about their penis preferences.
>>
>all females are the same person sharing the same opinion
>>
>>34859816
I don't find uncut dicks gross, does this mean you will be OK with it if I end up bleeding and ruining the bed one morning?
>>
>>34859933
>no female holds both these opinions
>>
>>34859933
>implying women arent a hivemind
>>
>>34859939
>does this mean you will be OK with it if I end up bleeding and ruining the bed one morning?
Yeah but you have to suck my uncut dick after I help you clean it.
>>
>>34859939
Well,assuming you are a "girl" then yea.
Maybe
>>
>>34859932
my aunts and mom prefer uncut

the barbarity of infant genital mutilation is really unjustifiable,
>>
>>34859943
>my strawman sounds like it could be real in my mind so that makes it legitimate
>>
>>34859939
>does this mean you will be OK with it if I end up bleeding and ruining the bed one morning
no
stop being a fucking gross slag
>>
>>34859933
It's safe to say that baby mutilation is not only tolerated, it's encouraged.
>>
>>34859939
Can you take responsibility and get the blood out/help pay for new sheets/take precautions to prevent it? Then cool, no problem.
>>
>>34859975
That sounds fair. Plus I'm horniest when menstruating anyway.
>>34859976
I don't think girls (male) get periods.
>>34860006
It's not gross. It happens. It's just a natural body function, why do you think it's such a big deal?
>>34860012
Clean it and stuff OK, but "take responsibility?" Why is it such a big deal? This doesn't sound like the sort of thing you "take responsibility" for. It's not your fault if I'm bleeding from my vagina but how is it mine? It's just a body function. You sound like you'd get really upset and make me feel even worse if something like that happened.
>>
>>34860078
>It's just a natural body function
yeah, one that is gross

shitting is just a natural body function too, nobody says shit isn't gross
>>
>>34860078
Take responsibility as in don't make me do the sheets after you didnt take the steps not to stain them. We paid money for those and I like a clean bed babe.
>>
>>34860091
Maybe if your foreskin is gross, it should be snipped, and let's give all girls hysterectomies too, since the female reproductive system is absolutely disgusting. It's just blood. That's it. It's funny the stereotype is that girls are bad with blood when girls have to grow up bleeding and meanwhile there's tons of guys who freak out to small amounts of it.
>>34860123
You sound like you know nothing about female anatomy. Or sheets, or stain removal either. Sometimes you can't prepare and it just happens. And sheets can be washed. Do you think a period is like taking a piss and you can hold it in or something? If I started having a period while we were in a car driving somewhere and I asked you if you could stop and get some tampons or something you'd probably just tell me to wait and have it later or tell me to be the one to go get it and bleed everywhere.
>>
>>34859933
>he thinks females aren't the same
>>
>>34860188
>what are menstrual cups
>what are double pads
>what are tampons and pads simultaneously
>what is knowing your cycle and preparing for those days

I'm guessing your a tranny.
>>
>>34860214
I think you are probably the female (male) trying to feel like more of a woman if you have never had an unexpected period.
>>
File: 1440781887123.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1440781887123.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>female genital mutilation is disgusting
>male genital mutilation is a-OK
>>
>>34860227
>Moving goalposts

I fuck hate regular people.
>>
>>34860188
Oh come on, we both know periods are gross, what are you some crazy feminist?
If men were bleeding out of their dicks it would also be gross, its that simple.
Foreskin isnt gross unless its left unwashed for too long like every other part of the body.
Ofcourse men will freak out more over blood in general since theyre not as used to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 741x568px
>>34860078
If I think about it,the foreskin of the dick doesn't do much. Even if you cut it or not,it is still the same thing. Menstruation is a normal behavior of a healthy reproductive system. I can give the reason why it happens if anyone wants.
weirdly unoriginal
>>
Foreskin is ok tho. Menstruation is not comfy but sometimes feels weirdly great.
>>
>>34860243
You're probably a lot more regular of a person than you think and just have unwarranted self-importance which would explain why you're acting misanthropic on a Chinese basket weaving site.
>>34860258
>>34860300
They're both just normal parts of the body and nothing to be ashamed of though.
>>34860277
I'm not a feminist. I'm right-wing. It's literally just blood and it's absolutely pathetic how grossed out men are by it. It makes you sound like a small child. Wahhh scary blood, the body is doing what it does in nature as part of a healthy fertile reproductive system, you must be a crazy feminist not to be crying and revolted by it like I am!
>>
>>34860341
I didn't say anything about "being ashamed of what we have" I'm just trying to explain that cut or uncut dick is the same thing and it's the persons own will to cut it or not.
Menstruation is a normal female body behavior.
>>
>>34860341
Where did I even imply I felt i was important in any capacity? I said I hate normal people, you changed the focus of the argument instead of addressing my point directly. Normies do this shit constantly.

Periods are part of a cycle, unless you're irregular which is a legitimate problem there are 20 different resources dedicated to accurately tracking one's cycle. If you don't use them and stain the bed constantly you're a careless slob.
>>
>>34860341
You were bullied by 12 year old boys in school over your period? Ive never met anyone who goes out of their way to freak out or call it gross in someones face, if anything men tend to get more protective during the girls periods unless its some random bitch in the street with bloodstained smelly jeans.
it isnt scary, its simply gross, its blood gloping out of your vagina.
>>
>>34860010
Especially be women.

But female circumcision - REEEEEEE!
>>
>>34859933
Women shouldn't even have an opinion on male circumcision. My dick, my choice - except it isn't for some reason.
>>
>>34859816
I don't find periods gross. tbqh it kinda turns me on...
>>
>>34860531
Vampire in the thread! Bring the garlic!
>>
>>34860391
I know, I was just agreeing.
>>34860424
You said you hated normal people implying you're irregular and above them which sounds very narcissistic putting yourself above so many others. We are not special, we are not smart compared to others, we are not better than others, we are not as good, we are not good compared with others, we are not important, we are not worth laughing at. Etc. Janteloven makes perfect sense and you are just pretentious but it's probably just your culture.
>>34860464
It's not gross. If you ever decide to go to university please do not study anything to do with medicine and if you ever go outside, please don't do anything dangerous. You will probably just want to kill yourself from disgust because you might end up seeing blood glope out of something. Big deal.
>>34860531
That's a good trait since it's annoying as fuck when aroused on a period and it's just found gross.
>>34860580
>tfw no vampire bf not afraid of periods to watch werner herzog's nosferatu with then shitpost together while you are bleeding at 10am on valentines day and already had too much to drink
>>
>>34860531
Ewww. Whenever I think of periods, I think of the time I went into the bathroom and discovered my older sister didn't flush. A toilet bowl full of full smelling diarrhea mixed with her bloody period blood and clots. Gross as fuck.
>>
>>34860625
You're pulling shit out of your ass now, in no way does differentiation imply superiority. Save your fucking platitudes for your journal.
>>
File: Smegma-Sega.png (59KB, 1882x384px) Image search: [Google]
Smegma-Sega.png
59KB, 1882x384px
lol uncutfags
>>
>>34860625
Youre the one exagerating it. I said it was gross, doesent mean ill kill myself or puke over seeing something gross.
So when you pull out your tampon or change your pads you dont feel gross at all? How can you not understand that people who dont have to see or deal with that every month would be a bit grossed out seeing that?
And yes ill stay out of medicine and whatnot becuase of needlephobia.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.