[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day working out >pain in every muscle and joint

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>first day working out
>pain in every muscle and joint
>clean my butt is super difficult
How do /fit/ fags cope with this?
>>
>>34859446
the soreness goes away after you lift routinely for a while my man
>>
>>34859446
It's because your body is in panic from actually doing something.

It won't go away, but it will diminish, and eventually you'll start enjoying the slight joint pain after a good workout.

Give it like 2 weeks.
>>
Not even that much of a fit fag but if you go a long time without anytype of hard physical work your body is going to feel it. Thats a good thing. The point is to do it again until your body gets used to working out.
>>
What did you work on exactly? Also the pain gets progressively easier to deal with the more you work out. Recovery becomes faster meaning you'll be able to up weights or reps.
>>
It gets easier OP. The trick is that you have to keep doing it. That's the hard part.
>>
>>34859477
ignore this mega retard

you should NOT feel joint paint, and yes, DOMS do in fact go away after working out completely, i honestly wouldn't ask r9k or fit about working out at all because they both have an equal amount of DYEL faggots
>>
>>34859446
you better learn to love that pain, boy ;^)
>>
>tfw you actually enjoy the feeling of DOMS
>>
>>34859573
Dude same, honestly better than orgasm
>>
>>34859487
The area around my shoulders, clavicles and chest hurts like shit, never thought push ups were so difficult
>>
>>34859646
I remember having those, when you're in the shower rub the sore muscle and drink lots of water

Also rolling for push ups since it's raining and got nothing to do

THREE DIGITS
>>
>>34859446
I feel you bro, I just started on saturday
>woke up sunday didn't feel sore
>figured I didn't push myself enough
>went for round 2 but more intense
>sit down to cool off and relax
>get up after 30 minutes to go get a beer from the fridge
>my muscles are quaking but not in pain, know this means I did good
>woke up today and could barely walk or move my arms without pain

I'm glad I didn't do any damage according to everyone else though, gonna go for the same routine tomorrow unless I'm still sore. Good luck in your workouts too fellow robot!
>>
File: 1442546974099.jpg (25KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
1442546974099.jpg
25KB, 227x220px
>>34859573
If I decide to do squats I can only laugh at how bad the DOMS are when trying to walk up / down stairs

Like it feels so fucked up trying to do stairs that I actually start laughing when trying to use them
>>
File: meaty_dancer.jpg (135KB, 865x1217px) Image search: [Google]
meaty_dancer.jpg
135KB, 865x1217px
>>34859446
Start out slow retard.

I used to weigh 300 lbs and then got diabetes. I bought a used stair machine from my neighbor and then starting using it. My first day I did 300 steps (in 8 minutes). Every other day I used it and had 3 simple rules:

1. If I'm REALLY sore decrease reps by 50.
2. If I'm MODERATELY sore keeps reps the same.
3. If I'm SLIGHTLY sore increase reps by 50.

In the next 8 months I went from 300 reps to 4200 reps (in about 55 +/-5 minutes) and also lost 140 lbs.
>>
>>34859785
RIP anon

Origami
>>
File: TJZ9VBn.jpg (63KB, 377x510px) Image search: [Google]
TJZ9VBn.jpg
63KB, 377x510px
>>34859446
Well, I'm not a fit-fag, far from it. Actually I'm almost obese, but there was a distant time where I did work out and I remember that the most pleasing thing about it is feeling the pain of finishing an intense workout.
tl;dr no pain no gain
>>
>>34859446
Get a foam roller to speed up recovery. Eat tons of food too.
>>
>>34859446

Muscles aching is normal, but it shouldn't make you incapable of doing your daily routine. If that's the case , consider slowing down / lighter weight for one or two weeks, but keep going at it.

Joints aching is a BAD thing, and you should stop all training until you feel no pain, and then start again, slower/lighter, allowing your body time to adjust.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.