[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on /r9k/? Does anyone share a similar feel? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1455977929675.jpg (60KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1455977929675.jpg
60KB, 1000x667px
What is going on /r9k/? Does anyone share a similar feel? I'm a decently attractive guy, I work out multiple times a week, 6 feet tall, good confidence. Some people instantly love my outgoing personlity, all the 30+ women at work love talking to me while i work.

But yet, everytime i encounter people my age, they seem really weirded out by my pressence. It's been like this for a really long time. I get hit on all the time by 30+ women, but any men or women under 25 always give me weird looks or disassociate themselves with me. Anyone else understand what that feel is?
>>
>>34858801
Isn't that a trait of Autism? You get along with people a lot older than yourself?
>>
>>34858868

The problem is, I act the same with the older crowd as I do with the younger crowd. I have some friends my age, but pretty distant and not in contact all the time due to location and kids.

I've had people tell me that I'm way too out of touch though. Like chicks always question why I have 80's slasher villians tattooed on my arm, or a shit ton of old horror movie posters on my walls.

I can't explain it. maybe it is autism, but usually with autism don't people catch on though? These girls who are like 10 years older are super thirsty for me and constantly want to be around me.
>>
File: 1u8a.jpg (30KB, 489x370px)
1u8a.jpg
30KB, 489x370px
>>34858943
basically this happened to you at a much younger age than it happened to them
>>
>>34858943
> Like chicks always question why I have 80's slasher villians tattooed on my arm, or a shit ton of old horror movie posters on my walls.
Maybe you live in a small town or aren't around people with similar interests. I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe you look like you're in your 30s so the younger people are thinking wtf does grampa want.
>>
Maybe your just not in the right place?
>>
>>34858801
maybe you look older?
>>
File: andd.jpg (137KB, 320x480px)
andd.jpg
137KB, 320x480px
>>34858801
I can relate and have great times with people older and younger than me. With people from my own age range I become completely lost since I feel like I don't share anything in common with them.

When I think about it it's probably the fact that I lead such a different lifestyle than them. They always want to hang out and if you're not texting them all day or sharing pics on social media you're completely weird to them
>>
>>34860590
>They always want to hang out and if you're not texting them all day or sharing pics on social media you're completely weird to them
My friend complained I never open up their snapchats. I only installed it because they wanted me to, and just sent the occasional picture of my dog until I got sick of it.

I really don't get the appeal of these things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.