[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /shitpersonality/ ? I'm decent looking and tall,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 060.jpg (69KB, 953x730px) Image search: [Google]
060.jpg
69KB, 953x730px
Who here /shitpersonality/ ?

I'm decent looking and tall, but my personality sucks. I'm introverted, not friendly, always serious, my sense of humor is dry, I'm boring and I think other people are boring. As soon as I start talking to anyone they get cold on me.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34858624
Everything you just said except I'm short and look like I was just dragged out a gutter
>>
File: cryrobot.jpg (135KB, 336x397px)
cryrobot.jpg
135KB, 336x397px
>>34858624
yep I'm decent looking and tall, but i'm an asshole; paranoid, aggressive, disrespectful, highly insensitive.
>>
>>34858624
y u serious all the time nigga
>>
>>34858624
I have a shit personality and I'm ugly.

Probably a good thing with the latter since it keeps me somewhat humble. If I was good looking, I know that shit would go to my head and I'd be even more of a shithead.
>>
>>34858624
Kek, you just perfectly described me.
>>
>>34858734
A pessimistic outlook on life I think. It feels like everything I do ends in disappointment
>>
File: 1486972615502-r9k.gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486972615502-r9k.gif
402KB, 500x354px
Iktf bro. I'm utterly fucking boring (know absolutely nothing about anything), never initiate social contact, in case someone does it for me I can only give short and dull replies
On top of that I'm pretty attractive and /fa/, I'm sure I could have a cute gf if my personality wasn't so nonexistent
>>
>>34858778
That's called being realistic.
Orig.
>>
>>34858624
>tfw introvert and in fraternity
>try to avoid eating lunch in cafe with them because I just want to eat and leave
I'm wasting this, and I don't know how to stay there. Advice?
>>
>>34858928
Just tell them you like to eat alone or something. I actually do enjoy eating alone and just told people in my classes I didn't want to eat with them just because I enjoy the quiet time or something. Most people are whatever about it.
>>
File: 1412054866008.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1412054866008.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>34858624
iktf. i have a million hobbies but other than that i'm boring as fuck and never know what to talk about.
>>
>>34858778
wouldn't treating everything like a joke suit your situation better?
>>
>continuous exclusion as a child which lead to a lack of proper social development is now my fault as an adult
>>
>>34859026
I have a ton of hobbies too, but they're not popular or 'attractive' hobbies
>>
File: 1390742431145.png (229KB, 559x331px) Image search: [Google]
1390742431145.png
229KB, 559x331px
>>34858624
>introverted and socially awkward
>hate trying to talk to new people but feel very lonely
>hold grudges of past experience of bad interactions with women, so it effects my current situation on other women
>very pessimistic
>lazy
>feel miserable everyday
>hate when people say "You're too handsome to be weird/lonely/screwing up at life"
>always feel scared I might bore in a conversation
>not confident in my future
>procrastinate a lot

I just want a lot of money. Most of my problems will go away
>>
>>34859026
>>34859145
At least you have hobbies at all so you aren't boring to virtually everyone
>>
>>34858624
I have a boring personality too, but im also fat and ugly. So im fucked all around.
>>
Huh? I always thought no one is boring. They're just too shy or guarded to speak their mind.
>>
>>34859707
You'd be surprised as to how many people run on the mindset of "Who the fuck does this person think he/she is, going around saying these like he/she owns the place?!"

Then you'd stare at them in disbelief for the first time.
>>
>>34859145
What are some of your hobbies, anon?

>t. Only hobby is anime and browsing Algerian basket weaving forums
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.