[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still obsessed with guy I met in WoW 8 years ago Hubby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I'm still obsessed with guy I met in WoW 8 years ago

Hubby and I have played World of Warcraft together since late Vanilla (think AQ). Back in tBC (8+ years ago), met guy (36/M) who said he'd never been in love. Took it as a challenge that I would make him fall for me, backfired and I ended up falling for him. I thought we were friends but after a raid in Black Temple where I bitched at him for not knowing a fight (he was the raid leader) he had me kicked from the guild, told everyone that I was stalking him, and blocked all contact from me. Admittedly I was clingy and annoying but I wasn't stalking him... at least not then.

Over the years the feelings I had for guy have waned but never really gone away. I have tried to contact him with no avail but have kept tabs on him through whatever he's left public on the Internet. Recently discovered that he's still playing WoW and moved toons to where he was, but haven't tried contact. Just have his toons on my friends list.

I told hubby that I still have feelings for this guy. His response was that he wasn't happy about it and he still loves me but ultimately if I decided to leave, hubby would be able to move on with his life. I love hubby but idk if it's a mid-life crisis or 17-year itch.

Ultimately what I would like from guy is a chance to redeem myself, or closure. If I can't have him, I want to be able to get over him, and to me the best way is if he actually tells me what the heck went wrong.
I guess I want to know how to best approach him so I can actually get a response, or how to get over him if he keeps on ignoring me.
thanks
>>
>>34858559
wtf even is this thread
fuck off normie
>>
>>34858559
Anytime a girl refers to her husband as "hubby" i assume she's ugly as sin.
I dont care about anything else in this post though.
>>
>>34858559
Sounds like you're a bitch.
>>
>>34858559
Just eat a bag of chips.
>>
>>34858559
Fuck off to /adv/ plox, assuming this is real.
>>
File: 1469668661702.jpg (245KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469668661702.jpg
245KB, 960x1280px
>>34858559
>destroy a woman's self esteem
>she will be in love with you for the rest of her life
Can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>34858646
Is this Chris Chan's... Uhh... Hole?
>>
>>34858559
honestly are you fucking insane? You'd throw away 17 years of marriage for a fucking WoW connection? Please take a seat and think about what you're doing.
>>
>>34858689
haha got you you stupid idiot i was just trolling
>>
>>34858689
>You'd throw away 17 years of marriage for a fucking WoW connection?

all is fair in love and war. I can't help who I love
>>
>>34858714
Yes you can, I've done it before. Just block all contact you have with the dude and you'll forget about him in a few months, trust me.
>>
>>34858714
Maybe bonding with your husband over a skinner box should have been a warning sign in the first place.
>>
>>34858714
make love not warcraft

HEHEHHE
>>
>>34858714
That's not at all what that means
>>
>>34858559

God I hope this is bait.

If not, you're an absolutely despicable individual. You started with a premise that his love was merely a challenge to you, you had no intention of reciprocation going in and merely wanted to toy with his emotions for your sociopathic gratification.

Then, when it backfired you hold it against him after you get overly involved when he doesn't want you.

To top it all off, when you're with a guy who actually appreciates you, you decide yet again to disregard the feelings of others, continue to stalk someone who has no interest in you, and put your relationship in jeopardy. You even say you're ready to just drop the him if the wow guy was interested.

Not only that, but you tell him about it, with the delusional justification that you're being honest and doing the right thing when in reality you are yet again just trying to engender pain in someone else just so you can revel in your emotional control over someone. If you wanted to spare your man any pain about this issue, you would have simply dropped the issue and forgotten about the other guy, which would have been the logical course in the first place since you have no chance with him anyway.

Your story embodies the some of the worst qualities of people in relationships.

I saved this thread too, get the fuck out you female scum and go back to your cruel head games.
>>
>>34858903
I'm not sure I understand? I don't really see what point you're trying to make, I'm just trying to follow my heart nothing wrong with that
>>
>>34858559
>toons

Stopped reading right there. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>34858559
if i was your hubby i would be ok if you had sex with him but i would be hurt if you left me for him

like that song goes

Darling, I love you
Though you treat me cruel
You hurt me
And you make me cry
But if you leave me
I will surely die
>>
It's a midlife crisis. Your life is stable and it's made you bored so you try to look for something else exciting, women always do this and they always fuck up their life by doing it.

I can assure you he doesn't even think of you and if he does he clearly hates you by how it last left off.

But you are a woman so I know that anything that doesn't agree with you going further in your stalking mission will be swayed away until you get enough people saying go for it.

It's your life to fuck up though, you won't be able to go back when it crashes and burns.
>>
>>34858941

The point was obvious, you are an unflinchingly self-centered delusional bitch that gets validation from manipulating and hurting others and would be willing to throw away your marriage for a pipe dream.
>>
>>34859040
Alright you've been a good sport. I'm just extremely bored

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/5ty3g5/me_35_f_with_my_husband_36_m_17_years_im_still/
>>
>>34858941
1 - stop stalking him holy shit
2 - stop playing WoW what's wrong with you move on with your life
3 - it's not following your heart and is very clearly a problem in your head
4 - you're delusional if you think this guy would care one iota about you
5 - just like stop stalking him

tits gtfo normie ree buzzwords I hate you
>>
>>34859080
>even troll threads are now secondhand from reddit

damn, this is uh

disappointing
>>
>>34859123
thanks for the advice but i believe that love is the most powerful force in the universe and im not going to try to fight it
>>
>>34858559
what made you think it was a good fucking idea to post this here?
>>
>>34859177
the reactions from the easily triggered /r9k/ population and boredom?
>>
>>34859217
fair fuck mate
>>
File: 1485139068231.jpg (189KB, 1147x648px) Image search: [Google]
1485139068231.jpg
189KB, 1147x648px
What server did you play on?
>>
>>34858606
This is truth and as far as I'm concerned every other aspect of this thread is retarded nonsense.
>>
>>34858559
>he said he's never been in love, took it as a challenge to make him fall for me

Jesus christ you're the worst human on this entire planet
>>
File: 1486769031616.jpg (58KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1486769031616.jpg
58KB, 640x623px
>>34858559
>still havent gotten over some loser you met in wow 17 years later
>>
>>34859262
shouldn't that image be the other way around
>>
You had your closure the day the guy said he felt like you were stalking him. He doesn't like you, and there's no rational reason for that, just like when you say you 'can't help who you love'.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.