[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else /learned helplessness/? >be me >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2847960-6948373161-produ.jpg (309KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2847960-6948373161-produ.jpg
309KB, 1400x1000px
Is anyone else /learned helplessness/?

>be me
>haven't spoken to a women in ~2 years
>waiting for bus
>qt girl starts talking to me
>easily a 7/10
>I really want to talk to her but I realize that she probably is outgoing and has a boyfriend
>make small talk by giving one word answers
>bus comes
>thankgod.jpg
>enter bus and sit down
>she sits next to me and continues to talk
>fuck.jpg
>I haven't felt this uncomfortable in so long how do normies fucking do this
>"y-yeah"
>bus stop comes
>literally exit as fast as possible
>when I'm leaving she looks really sad

Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
Good thing you haven't fallen for that succubus' spell.
>>
>has a girl willingly gone up to you and talked to you and been disappointed when you ignore her
yes, in my dreams.
>>
>>34858548
I don't think that this girl was dissapointed with not getting my number more so than a man acting uninterested in her.
>>
>>34858128

Hasn't happened to me. And thank God, cause I don't trust anyone, especially if they interact with me from out of nowhere.
>>
>>34858685
This, she just wanted validation so she knew that she is attractive
>>
>>34858763
As much as r9k is a shithole, they are 100% right about women's intentions.
>>
>>34858763
That doesn't make sense though, she wouldn't be able to accurately validate herself if she's the one who starts conversing with you. She was just most likely a friendly girl, and you sperged out and probably made her feel bad about herself.
>>
>>34858850
>a robot made an attractive girl feel bad

yeah this totes happens all the time
>>
>>34858884
>>34858884
LOL the roastie rage is real
>>
>When I was in secondary school
>Waiting in a shelter for my dad to pick me up after school
>Girl there with me.
>Said girl was a bit chavvy
>Just started talking to me as she would a friend
>Respond with one word answers and shit - no idea what to say as suck with small talk
>Fucking relieved when dad turned up and saved me from the spaghetti

It's been over 10 years now and I'm still no better at talking to people, probably worse

fucked up previous post
>>
I've got a similar story...

> waiting for bus
> old guy appearing to cut in
> he keeps looking at me
> take my headphones out and basically ask whats up
> we get talking and he's pretty cool
> on the bus we're sitting next to each other and we get to talking about girls
> he asks if I've ever had a blowjob
> notice people laughing around me
> he then says have I ever had a blowjob from a guy
> realise the situation
> vacate the bus
>>
>>34858763
I ignore women all the time cuz I'm a sperg and I figure I have no chance, especially if I notice them trying to grab my attention with signals. It's all so tiresome.
>>
File: 1478977280697.jpg (16KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478977280697.jpg
16KB, 196x258px
>out for a walk late at night
>see cute girl calling someone on the phone and crying
>want to hug her but too shy to hug a stranger
>walk away
>hear her sobbing quietly as I walk away
Happened a few days ago, felt pretty bad. Hugging is mutually beneficial, but I didn't do it so then we both felt worse than we would have if I had been braver.
>>
>>34860602
She would have thought you were a rapist

You know how modern females are
>>
File: itsallsotiresome.jpg (422KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
itsallsotiresome.jpg
422KB, 797x748px
>>34860407
Get a gravel gf, it worked for chang.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x375px)
image.jpg
69KB, 600x375px
>>34860699
not him but also a literal diagnosed sperg.

what he means is he wants a woman but doesnt wanna or cant into putting in the effort. for us spergs interpreting social cues, expressions, mannerisms etc is a mindfuck let alone knowing how to respond appropriately.

i'm a 6ft+ man who travels to a white collar job via public transport and i get looks all the time from girls constantly trying to grab my attention always glancing at me, fiddling with their hair. i refuse to even look at them the cunts.

for me its a mix of im actually a diagnosed sperg but also an ingrained hatred for women based on understanding their core nature.
>>
>>34860941
Well put, that's basically how it is for me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.