[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1: The world's nice today. Waves are small, no storms. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0043.jpg (925KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
925KB, 3264x2448px
1: The world's nice today. Waves are small, no storms. I haven't been to an island in a while, should probably check one out. If my timekeeping's been accurate then today's Valentine's Day. I wish I had a girlfriend.
>>
2: After a few hours of rowing I finally docked on the nearest island. I think they were speaking French but I can't be sure, I'm not too well versed in human languages. Shoulda payed more attention in school I guess, but I'd always assumed that as sailor I'd pick up enough words to get by.
>>
3: Apparently the capital city of this island's called "New Berlin." Not sure what that means but it seems alright. They have quite a few restaurants here, in fact I'm writing this entry at one of their cafes.
>>
4: I stayed the night there but I had to leave, I was getting sick of their music. I don't care much for pop, I'm really into xenowave. I looked at my map and charted out course to Comllan. It's actually quite close to my native island, I may go and visit my creator since I'll be there anyway.
>>
5: Comllan's pretty nice. Their DJ was playing Idioteque by Radiohead (a human band), which happens to be one of my favorite songs. I had to recharge myself and stock up on supplies so I stopped by the central market. It's a huge metropolis in itself, sailors from all over the universe stop by here along their journeys to get food, tools, and charge.
>>
6: Back at sea. I sailed to my birthing place, a small island called Zcxs. I went to see my creator but to my surprise he'd been dead for nearly seventeen decades. I do recall getting a message about him back in the early 800s but I was younger and far more scatterbrained back then; it must've gotten lost somewhere in my mind. Per my family's tradition, the son must send his creator into the End when his cycle has ended. I found where they had stored his body and soul, saving it for me, and I put it on a Zylon boat, turned on its engine, and watched as it zoomed off into the distance.
>>
7: I was planning on heading North West, but that's where the books told me to send my creator. I was still in mourning and heading along the same path as him would amplify the feelings. I decided to go straight to the North.
>>
8: I sailed for about seven more years until I came up another island. I didn't speak their language, nor did I recognize it. I didn't even know what Family they were of. Nonetheless, I was able to make my final supply run before I headed back onto the sea to complete my cycle.
>>
9: All sailors take an oath upon initiation. We are free to roam the seas and islands as long as we send our observations and recordings to DataBank. However, when our creator (or Father, or Lifegiver, or whatever you want to call it) finishes his cycle, we must head towards the End ourselves. We may no longer restock our supplies or mingle with any locals we see on islands along the way, we simply must choose a direction and travel until we either reach the end or until we die.
>>
10: My Family is very long lived. We need little to survive. Human sailors, for example, typically last no more than three decades on their final journey, the Lfaz maybe thirty or forty. However, it's apparent that no one has ever reached the end, or if they have, DataBank records aren't publicly displaying it. I'm the first sailor from my Family, and it seems as though I've outlasted any previous voyager. I'm coming up on my second millennium heading out towards the End. The islands here are different. The water has a reddish hue. There are no cities or towns on these islands, rather large spires that extend far into the sky.
>>
11: I'm now in my fifteenth millennium. I still feel strong but I've begun to doubt my purpose. I feel as though the whole notion of an "End" has been one big ruse. Nevertheless, I keep on rowing onward and onward. I occupy myself with observing the islands from afar. The water in this regions has a bright, royal purple glow
>>
12: I see a large landmass ahead. Is this the fabled Ending? Is this where the water and islands cease? I need to attempt to sail around the mass to see if it is a large island, first, to be sure.

13: It was not the End.
>>
14: I've lost track of the millennia. I've seen waters of all colors, I've seen waters that glow, waters that burn, waters of colors that I'd not witnessed before. The islanders, I've seen them gradually shift as I head further and further north. I've seen expanses without a single island, for stretches of maybe 10, 20 million kilometers.
>>
15: I could turn back. I could give up and go home. I know the DataBank still exists, therefore I know someone, some entity still exists in my region. But the culture must be so wildly different by now. Maybe there are new Families. Everyone I've ever known has died by know. I myself am very old. But for now, I'll head onward.
>>
16: There is nothing. Nothing. I've not seen an island in 12 billion kilometers. I'm too old to head back, to old to continue the search. I've tried my best, stayed true to the sailor's oath, but my cycle is over now.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ

For years and years I roamed

I searched for form and a land
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E7hvGPLexL0

I laugh until my head comes off
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.