[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo NEETs and crazy robots. Why dont we start a gang or organ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: no normies.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no normies.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
Yo NEETs and crazy robots. Why dont we start a gang or organized crime familia?

I mean, its not like we have anything better to do. And its not like we have the money to do anything with ourselves and our lives.
And its not like we give a shit about society or people/normies in it.
Its also not like we care about being alive or our lives, otherwise we wouldnt be NEETs.

Why not do this? Live in cheap motels or on the streets and survive by mugging people, robbing places and shit. Lets do it faggots, it will be fun. Also better than suicide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXuEOdgTFJY
>>
>>34858071
You're gonna have to go first, Anon
>>
>>34858071
>a gang of fat, scrawny greasy fucks who threaten to end their life at any chance they get
I would shoot you, I'd just laugh at you and walk away while you're collecting your spaghetti off the pavement.
>>
>>34858728
>i would
>you would
Ok, dont forget to take your keyboard with you.
>>
mmmmnm.... Organized crime
>>
>>34858071
i'd actually be down for something like this. my life is boring af
>>
>>34858071
slow day fbi?
>>
>>34858071
No thank you mr officer

Oregano
>>
>>34858071

Thats not how organized crime works, you idiot! Organized crime works by putting up a front as a legit business entity while doing illegal shit behind the scenes, like selling drugs or laundering money or being an investment banker.
>>
File: го́пник.jpg (228KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
го́пник.jpg
228KB, 720x1280px
>>34858728
Post your address then pussy
Ill come find you and out meme you IRL
>>
>Hey! Let's destroy our lives and risk our asses for virtually nothing at all!
Yeah, OK. You do that.
>>
>>34859735
Indeed because the alternative
>spend your wretched boring life holed up in a room somewhere and browse 4chin 24/7
is like SOOO much better for your life.
Fucking retarded cunt get the fuck outta here
>>
>>34859883
There's a third alternative.
>Do something constructive for once in your miserable excuse for a "life."
>>
>>34859915
I dont feel like it.
What now mr.advice? Fuck off
>>
>>34858071
>no normies
i think you mean no robot
>>
lol we could use a manga library as a front for selling illegal hentai and benzo's
>>
>>34860058
lol yeah or i could stab you in the liver with rusty fork a dirty hobo threw up on
>>
>>34860074
ahahahuehurhurhurhururhurhruhruhrururrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: whatever. i tried..png (180KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
whatever. i tried..png
180KB, 500x375px
>>34859946
You could literally have it all AND LEGALLY but are refusing it because you "don't feel like it?"

Alright, start a gang. I have no advice for you. At least none that you'll listen to anyway. Have fun being Tyrone's prison bitch.
>>
>>34860125
>implying my dick sucking game is not on point
>implying tyrone wont appreciate it SO much he will use his contacts to get you raped on the outside, plant false evidence on you, get you imprisoned and make you into MY prison bitch
Wew lad, better think long and hard before you try to insult me next time.
>>
>>34860125
>Low IQ obese balding neckbeard manlet could have it all

Do you know where you are? There's a reason we're like this to begin with
>>
File: exit hamlet.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
exit hamlet.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>34860157
>tfw am actually above-average IQ, hair haver, tall semi-chad
>tfw could indeed :have it all: if only i got a job
But sadly i dont feel like it. Sucks. Shit could have been great, but it wasnt, isnt and never will.
>>
>>34860180
tbqh I still feel you familia. Even if I had all of those things I don't think it would change much except being able to get gf, and that isn't all it's cracked up to be
>>
File: oh shit nigger.jpg (5KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit nigger.jpg
5KB, 250x232px
>>34860147
...Are you Astralian?

Your shitposting creativity is superior, I'll give you that. I legitimately don't have an answer to that.
>>
>>34860224
Had one. She started it. Been with her for 4+ years. She provided with manual labor while i NEETed it at home. Shit was awesome.

But all good things must come to an end.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.