[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Z Tt7x5SDA >tfw no INFJ gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1475445184181.jpg (2MB, 2864x3448px) Image search: [Google]
1475445184181.jpg
2MB, 2864x3448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZTt7x5SDA

>tfw no INFJ gf
>>
File: Big45.png (43KB, 267x900px) Image search: [Google]
Big45.png
43KB, 267x900px
feelsbad to be mostly borderline
>>
>title

this is so lame. the fact that there are actual sections on youtube with people believing into this. it's like "virgo and taurus in a car!" see how they react!!!

"omg you're a moon sign?! i'm a sun sign too!" everything is everything. whatever brings autists together, i guess. lmao
>>
and all the 12 year olds who are watching this
saying wow they need to be together ... uh;;;

have they never ever ever been with anyone else before? this is the bottom baseline for any conversation with another friend. if you don't vibe at all, you wouldn't be friends. isn't that the point? it has nothing to do with signs at all. chemistry can be great with lots of people. especially this type of 'dynamic' or whatever gah lolol!

the people who are commenting, oh my god

overanalyzing in the most incorrect way. this is why they cannot be humans. i wish they could see how me & my friends are in 1on 1 situations in the car. we literally laugh and talk for days. its ridiculous. and its not even like this analyzing shit, theres no awkwardness just free flow and we love each other and don't have to feel any pressure nor do we have to label ourselves anything. because it doesn't matter what we are, we like each other and want to be together anyway. and we care for each other.

looking out for one another no matter what the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP = best. and not only that, it doesn't matter what your personality type is. all of this is a big fat excuse for people who think they're "type personality" is holding them back. no, your personality doesn't mean you vibe better with certain people and less with others. to label yourself in one personality category is flat and ignorant as fuck.
>>
deliberately trying to categorize people in a shit test to analyze themselves and attempt to connect with others = lmao what the fuck

they need to sign up for social skills 101

voodoo toxicology dementia is not the answer.
>>
>>34858327
Typical ENTP ;-)
>>
i can't even watch 2 seconds of this shit

same goes for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fu0uNNiTLA

do you see objectively your grandeur?

none of this is accurate, and i wish i could let you feel all of the cringe waves that flood over my body when i think about you, who posted this, the people who created op's video, and the commenters / sidebar. i'm really happy nobody i know lives like this.

>falling for tarot content this hard
>>
dont mean to flood the page but i just

i have never seen this autism in my life and now i feel really bad and i dont know. i feel so disgustedweird? i wish life could rewind and erase my memory back to when i didn't have to know this realm existed.

they should see how other girl/guy friends act in the car. literally why would they try to analyze it this is so cringe lOLOLOL and this is not even 'good chemistry' its like... agh goddddddddd
like every car ride with friends is a freaking fun time they are getting hyped over a damn talk about analyzing themselves? ew?
>>
File: 200.gif (280KB, 368x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
280KB, 368x200px
also ew okay i feel better now lmao ew!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.