[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots ever escape neetdom at 25+ ? I'm currently getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1482348410520.gif (156KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1482348410520.gif
156KB, 500x282px
Any robots ever escape neetdom at 25+ ? I'm currently getting fit and back in school but I am going to need a job soon. Any advice on finding a job ? Is security guard the best job for a robot ?
>>
I'm escaping it now. I'm 26 and going back to community school in the fall to finish my GE's. Currently I'm trying to eat right and work out again so I have some type of pride in myself. as for jobs, just apply around. I work at a deli just to make ends meet and it was easy peasy to get but its a job I'm ditching after this year, so my advice is to find a job you can put up with so you can save and then from there gloss over into a job you really want
>>
I went /villain/. Pick fights with homeless guys and shit. Both parents have cancer. Shits fucked up, turns out most people are wimpy when confronted. Will probably get arrested.

Good luck op, do something awesome
>>
>>34857802
So you rob homeless people / panhandlers ? How much do you make doing that ?
>>
>>34857648
In the same boat as you. Are people going to care I was a NEET for 3 years after graduating college, apart from a brief stint advertising for a relative's business? I've been taking care of my sick father, see, but now he's a little better off and we have more people helping him so I don't need to be around most of the time now.
>>
>>34857648
Why don't you escape neetdom by gooing to the military?
>>
>>34858134
Because most of us won't pass the psych evals
>>
>>34858134
considering it but a little afraid to sign away 4 years of my life. Also I think I'm a bit too old @ 28.
>>
>>34858190
Is there really psych eval to enter the military. Just tell them what they want to hear.
>>
>>34858134
They by definition only take normies you idiot
>>
>>34858228
They have test where you have to give them normie responses and they require references.
>>
>>34858230
I'm pretty sure they don't have a normie test to enter the military
>>
>>34858259
Tell them what they want to hear
>>
>>34858286
It's set up where you have to contradict yourself and remember what you previously chose.
>>
Commenced civil engineering degree at 28.
Even with degree, work's hard to get.
But without a degree it would be far worse.
>>
>>34858306
If you don't want to try that's your thing. I hope you have another plan.
>>
File: 1479266250281.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479266250281.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
military seems kinda sketchy being around people all the time and forced to do everything. Not sure a guy like me would cut it.
>>
>>34858134

Don't want to die. Also don't want to kill a lot of the people which my country wants killed, or prop up virtually any of the governments my country wants propped up.

You don't get to pick your wars.
>>
I have a mastersdegree, an apartment, a car and a bussiness.

But no gf.
>>
>>34858670

>masters degree
>own my own house
>make enough to be pitched golf club memberships
>still virgin
>>
>>34858259

Been there done that, not as hard as you think. Stop making excuses, go do something.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.