[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have all the burger children gone to sleep yet? I'm ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

have all the burger children gone to sleep yet?
I'm ready for lewd conversations ....tell me the craziest fantasy you've ever wanted to do to a gril
>>
Burgerland here.

Have her treat me like a sex slave, forced to walk on all fours and give lick her pussy. She regularly offers me to her friends and they fuck me so much that my cock dry heaves.
>>
I've lived out all my craziest femdom fantasy's already. So much that I'm burnt out on it. Girlfriend is sad because she thinks I've lost interest in her.
>>
I always wanna do degrading things to girls I both hate and am attracted to.

Like, force them to admit that they're lower than scum, have them follow me around to suck me off whenever, make them wear buttplugs to interviews and stuff.
>>
File: Raichu.gif (111KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu.gif
111KB, 250x188px
>>34857409
I want to meet a girl who I love very much and want to settle down with. Then, over months of courting, I want to mutually enter into a consensual sexual relationship when we decide we're both ready for that. I want to tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world, then I want to slowly work our way up to making love making sure that she's enjoying herself, always asking if what I'm doing is okay and feels good. I want to have the first time between us be beautiful and special, so I'm thinking a missionary position where I hold her hand in mine and look into her eyes the whole time with the lights on is the best way to go. Then I want to tell her how much that I love her, and how special she is to me, and how she has made me happier than anybody I've ever met, is my best friend, and I'll never hurt her.

That's what I'm thinking, if you catch my drift. ;)
>>
File: 1448440503351.png (188KB, 637x431px) Image search: [Google]
1448440503351.png
188KB, 637x431px
I legitimately have wanted a girl to start telling me about her daddy issues (or whatever issues she has) and start crying because of it during sex. It's better if she's one of those self-hating half white/half asian girls who blames everything that's wrong in her life because of her white side so she has extra baggage.

I guess it's just a fantasy.
>>
>>34857409
buttfuck her without her consent. like see a woman in public and either hike her dress up or pull her pants down and just start buttfucking her right there. but rape and morals exists so it'll never happen.
>>
File: pant.gif (2MB, 450x250px)
pant.gif
2MB, 450x250px
i want to have a stable relationship with a girl and i'd try to have sex all the time, like ALL the time. if she's in the shower, jump in and sex. if she's on the toilet, mouthfuck. if she's cooking, sneak up from behind and fuck. if watching tv, rub her cheek with my dick until sex happens.

I just want a relationship where we actually like each other but sex always comes first
>>
>>34857409
not quite yet
it's almost 1:00 on the east coast and 22:00 (10pm) on the west coast
>>
>>34857835
this was me with my first college gf, she wasn't really down but didnt say no so everyday i was in her. i wanna say we fucked atleast 2x-3x a day everyday
>>
File: gguff.jpg (6KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
gguff.jpg
6KB, 300x246px
>>34857868
yes, this is the kind of relationship i want. where she just doesn't say no to sex.
>>
>>34857835
This was me and my ex also, we fucked everyday and he loved it when I called him daddy and master.
>>
>>34857901
heed my warning though, you will get tired of fucking her. You wont get tired of fucking, you'll get tired of fucking JUST HER. the pussy was great but goddamn i used it up fast.
>>
File: JPEG.jpg (3KB, 339x326px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG.jpg
3KB, 339x326px
>>34857933
as long as she got big titty, i guarantee i won't get tired.
>>
I just want to cuddle with a girl
>>
>>34858009
lol you say that man. fat asses are my kryptonite and even then I got tired of fucking the same one everyday
>>
op has nice legs. wrap em around me

oig
>>
>>34858309
That's asses. With tits there's the added challenge of inducing lactation without getting her pregnant. Free milk.
>>
File: IMG_5515.jpg (771KB, 1000x1497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5515.jpg
771KB, 1000x1497px
>>34857409
All of my fantasies are circumstantial. The actual sex itself would be pretty vanilla.

I'd just love to run into a redhead virgin girl with nice big tits in a small snowy town, get a drink at a local coffee place, then find ourselves snowed in at my hotel where we fall in love and fuck for hours on end. That's my fantasy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.