[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you care so much about Valentine's Day? All I care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1618.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Why do you care so much about Valentine's Day? All I care about is whether or not my mom will give me $5 to go buy a six pack.
>>
Why get beer when you could get a jug of vodka and get at least twice as fucked up?
>>
>>34857479
This guy has the right idea. Valentine's Day is a great time for a wizard to go and get drunk as shit.
>>
>>34857479
You can get a jug of vodka for $5? Damn I hate vodka but that's a steal. I live in Ohio where you can't just walk into a gas station and buy hard liquor so maybe I'll make a trip to Kroger and see what's on the menu on my kind of budget
>>
>>34857507

I live in the middle of goddamn nowhere and I can get a fifth of vodka for about 6 bucks. I mean it ain't the greatest shit around but I'm not drinking it for taste.

If you're in any somewhat decent sized community you should be able to find a store with some bargain alcohol. The cheapest I've found is Kamchatka and was actually right around 5 bucks for a fifth(and also surprisingly drinkable because it didn't taste like anything) + sales tax, so if you can scrounge up another dollar or two you should be good to go. Grocery stores like that always have some bargain cheapshit liquor so you'll probably find what you're looking for easily.
>>
>>34857600
Huh. I'll definitely check that out. Thanks Anon. When I was in high school we used to buy 42 proof Kamchatka (highest proof you could get without going into a state run liquor store that actually checks ID) and mix it 50/50 with orange juice. Literally just tasted like orange juice. Couldn't tell any difference between it and regular juice
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.