[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to become a land-lord so I can spend my life drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485015508193.jpg (135KB, 1268x884px)
1485015508193.jpg
135KB, 1268x884px
>Want to become a land-lord so I can spend my life drawing and animating for hours
>Don't want to live a conventional life because of the intrinsic evil associated with such a thing
>Don't hate people, but don't love them
>Want to create something beautiful from the depths of my soul and die

I'm grateful for the internet.
I'm born at the right time to dispense what I create. I'll have to slave for others before I attain what I desire from this world, but it can be done. I'm building my artistic skills right now. I'm 20 years old, and I've been creating since my inception. There's nothing more pleasurable in this life for me than creating art.

It's the reason I don't kill myself. If I can't do it the way I want to due to an hourly job, I might as well end my life.

I believe if I don't build my life towards this right now, I will be dead on the inside for as long as I live.

Positive creation is the meaning to my existence.
>>
File: aylmao.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aylmao.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
how does one become a land-lord?
It sounds interesting. I would like to spend my life having time to draw and animate as well.
>>
>>34857093
You have to build capital first, and then you can convert it to land/property.
It's why I can't withdraw from this world just yet.

I don't intend to get a girlfriend. I've forsaken such a thing due to the implications of it.
>>
it is a noble goal
but guard yourself against the desire for appreciation
you must be content with your beauty
because the chances are great that not one person on earth will like what you do

pro-tip: landlording is great if you love having to deal with the worst trash of humanity on a semi-constant basis
>>
>>34857093
You simply must attain something that generates money over a long period of time.

There are more ways to do this than be a land-lord, but that's the only thing I've really given much thought to.

I need the money to be "liberated" from this capitalist economy.
>>
>>34857161
what kinds of things generate money over a long period of time? I'm curious. It sounds interesting.
>>
>>34857219
You'll have to research that yourself.
It's an asset; that's for sure.
>>
>>34857219
After 15 years of experimenting I can confirm it is not a drug habit. Repeat a drug habit will not generate money over a long period of time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.