[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis messages me >calls me a fag >tells me to ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>oneitis messages me
>calls me a fag
>tells me to ask out someone for tomorrow to prove im not

Why is she so mean to me :(
>>
>>34856934
>>calls me a fag
Normal woman don't do that you sperg.
>>
Stop being a beta orbiter then. She is literally manipulating you and is a piece of shit.

You probably won't let go of the stupid bitch but ya got me flustered.
>>
Ask out her best friend
>>
could be a hint she wants you to ask her. but i don't know the context.
>>
>>34857397
If this is even real, this is it 1000%.
>>
>>34856934
Ask her out dumbass. Jesus.
>>
File: fuckup.jpg (22KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
fuckup.jpg
22KB, 245x251px
im not kidding.

oregano commento!
>>
>>34857677
do it originally faggot
>>
>>34857677
You are suppose to ask her out.
>>
File: 608.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>oneitis thread
>"ask her out faggot"
>sudden rush of loneliness and sadness
>too far away to ask her out
>she declined the date last time i asked her out

come on, if i cant feel good at least give me the void back
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (70KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
70KB, 840x544px
>>34858754
>declined last time i asked her out
>he still orbits her

Yeah, she thinks youre a beta loser cuck, good job. Shell literally never see you as a man
>>
>>34858800
depends on your definition of beta orbitter
i avoided her at all costs and kikebook wasn't normalized here yet (3rd world), so i had to do it live
>>
>>34857677
Uh, anon, you're supposed to ask HER out now. She's doing the standard women's shit test for betas here. Ask her. No, better yet, TELL HER she's going on a date with you.
>>
>>34857677
Alright then its settled. Im taking you out tommorow.
>>
File: 1483410663517.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
1483410663517.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>34856934
>lopsided boobs
>absolutely ZERO figure

that body is a complete misfire.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.