[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attend Asian pop culture club maid cafe >seated with girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image_4.jpg (60KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
60KB, 125x125px
>attend Asian pop culture club maid cafe
>seated with girl alone
>she talks to me nonsrop
>asks about valentine's day
>complains about her boyfriend
>says she's gonna break up with him
>think, "oh yeah I'm gonna get in this"
>she stands up, midget, maybe 4'3"
>I play it nice
>she asks me to walk her to her dorm
>ok
>she invites me in
>*deep breath* ok
I could have penetrated midget mouth, pussy, and ass tonight, but instead I nervously helped her stick a calendar to her wall and then I left.
I can't leave you bros
>pic related, my life
>>
>>34856615
>but instead I nervously helped her stick a calendar to her wall and then I left.
Wait, why did you do that? Why would have you go to her house just to put a calendar up?
>>
>>34856672
It was on the floor, I pointed out, she said she had trouble, so whatever. I was nervous and scared. It distracted me.
>>
>>34856615
was she at least a qt midget?
>>
>>34856706
You're there to bang her, not put up a calendar. Really shouldn't have mentioned it. Did you get her number at least?
>>
>>34856734
No, fat
>>34856765
Normie book
>>
>>34856615
>Asian pop culture club maid cafe
the fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>34856615
Good job Robot don't feed into the temptation of the Roastie whore
>>
>>34856956
>Normie book
Well, that's something. Message her and ask if she'd like to go to a cafe again.
>>
>pic related to life
Sticky boy at sight, but silly boy at life.
>>
>attend Asian pop culture club maid cafe
>>
Welcome to /r9k/, where a man will give up his wonderous wizard potential to fuck a fat midget normie on facebook.
>>
i got invited into a girls dorm room when i was in college and totally missed the point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.