[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in all those great books, movies, shows, anime people suffer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486253320540.png (194KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
1486253320540.png
194KB, 500x523px
>in all those great books, movies, shows, anime people suffer and fight for something
>they want to accomplish a childhood dream
>protect someone they care about
>win love, win glory
>tfw don't really want anything
>tfw don't really care about anyone, least of all myself
>tfw feel nothing except for this strange vague sense of loss
It all feels so empty, but the world won't stop with demands and expectations from me. I can't even empathize or engage with any story in any form because of this.

It's so hard to do anything when you've no reason for anything, and it's absolutely impossible to succeed and escape from the demands when you're like this. Any other anons know this feel?
>>
There's nothing worth fighting for anymore OP

There are no more ideals to strive for

Its all gone to hell
>>
you're pretty close to zen state
stop caring about external demands
peace out
>>
File: 1486249756253.jpg (22KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1486249756253.jpg
22KB, 500x373px
>>34855854
Starving to death would be so inconvenient though, how would I explain it to my mom? And I couldn't very well get her to shut up about it if I don't explain.
>>
>>34855800
I want that sweatshirt linky or u stinky
>>
rei looking effay as fuck in that givenchy sweater
>>
>tfw my childhood dream is to be a girl
>do everything in my power to fight for my dream and people tell me i'm mentally ill or kill myself

There's no point
>>
>>34856310
The only reason you think it's even valid as a dream is because of the normalization of the mentally ill.
>>
>>34856476
But I wanted this long before I had ever heard of other people wanting it too, I never even heard the concept of being trans until I was 17
>>
>>34856654
Right, so you understood it was impossible until that moment when you began to doubt very basic facts.
>>
Same shit here OP.

I even managed to beat depression by still I havent been able to find any particular reason to live, sure it can be enjoyable sometimes but I dont see myself living past 40 voluntarily, why struggle in a decaying body for no reason.
>>
>tfw just want something to love, anything
I don't know why I even get out of bed in the afternoon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.