[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain to me how girls "live life on easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1485885188013.jpg (27KB, 729x533px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485885188013.jpg
27KB, 729x533px
Can somebody explain to me how girls "live life on easy mode" without sperging out about it?
>>
>>34855218
No, you can take your shitty Facebook meme and your shit question back to normietown you fucking faggot. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>34855218
Don't have any friends?
>"Awww she's so shy and cute"
Lonely tonight and want some company?
>Just go to the nearest bar/club and wait for some guy to start talking to you
Struggling with crippling depression
>Don't worry, there's literally hundreds of support groups catered around helping you though this dark time in your life
Got cancer?
>Well you're in luck, because the majority of research funding is funneled into curing female specific cancers.

The list is endless.
>>
Women don't need to take the initiative. An average looking woman will have a few lads hitting on her every year. An average looking guy on the other hand, will have no one. He would have to expose himself and ask countless women out in the hopes of someone saying yes.

If you haven't noticed yet, most of the people here want someone. They want a relationship. And most of us are average looking guys. Hence it's quite easy to see how females have it easy. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, my SJW friend.
>>
>>34855218
Undoubtedly there's a lot of personal bias and anger and "grass is always greener"

But in my limited experience, women are treated more delicately and with more concern

People tend to care more about females
>>
>>34855218

Even the worst of the worst of women still can get men because their pussy. 5/10 average guys can't even get women today.

Literally ask any woman on this board. If you had sex, you aren't a bot. And being a loser while female means literally nothing because guys know all women are cringe dumb losers.
>>
>>34855347
the first three are kind of stupid but i'll give you the last one. this is the problem with men's rights advocacy. they dilute the impact of truth with imaginary or exaggerated statements about women. somewhat similar to the modern feminist movement putting so much energy into the wrong things.
>>
File: priorities.jpg (93KB, 800x979px) Image search: [Google]
priorities.jpg
93KB, 800x979px
>>34855218
here you go. women rights and privilege at the expense of men. Women are not equal to men so the government has to handicap them for them to compete against men in the free market.
>>
>>34855486
>the first three

I'll give you the first two are kinda stupid. The last two are legitimate issues.
>>
File: mogen&gomco.jpg (16KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
mogen&gomco.jpg
16KB, 300x260px
Females are legally protected from genital mutilation, and even non-mutilating "symbolic" forms of female genital cutting.

Meanwhile males can be strapped or forcibly held down and then have the most sensual and erogenous parts of their penis crushed and sliced off before then can even defend themselves.
>>
File: catherine-video-game-pic-2.jpg (201KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
catherine-video-game-pic-2.jpg
201KB, 512x512px
OP here, my sincere thanks for the answers so far. The context of me asking is that none of my (((friends))) understand /r9k/s point of view, humor, etc and since they're too lazy to ask here themselves, as partially your common SJW with the even more common stick up the ass. I just want to be able to explain it from your guys' point of view.
>>
I disagree - women are only "glorified" because of their looks, which you could probably say is the reason you'd (pretend) to find them funny or interesting. Even then, that kind of attention/value only lasts for a couple years. When it comes to ugly, fat, and old women, they only get any attention because of thirsty betas, so that part is especially a male problem.
>>
>>34855520
from what i have seen, there are not many support groups for adults of either gender. if he had phrased it differently and referred to the problems men have with increased stigma toward seeking help, the stereotypes that tell them they must be self-reliant and unemotional and how that probably leads to their higher rates of attempted and completed suicide, then i would have agreed with that one too.

i think mental health in america is a disaster though and people of both genders most often have pills shoved down their throats rather than getting any real help. men probably do have it somewhat harder because their families and employers are probably less understanding and more inclined to tell them to man up, but this is only a guess on my part.
>>
>>34855218

women's life in the law is usually at the mercy of men. so of the law makers are cruel, laws can be unjust for women. But if the law makers are pusys or cons, laws will favor women at the expense of men.

Socially women have life on easy mode. But all around in life, they have the shitty end of the stick. In aging, in political and economic power, in intellectual power, etc. Pick your poison family.
>>
you can shit out kids, sit at home "raising them" (letting them play video games and watch tv), and no one would judge you too harsly for this

if a guy stayed at home "raising his kids" because his wife had a good job, he would be considered a complete fucking loser
>>
>>34855571

The biggest problem isn't circumcision. John SMith who lost his house, his car, his money, his kids, and his reputation doesn't care about his mutilated dick when his wife is stealing eveyrthing he's ever worked for you idiot.
>>
>>34855670
I think overall it's better to be a man. Sure women may get a natural advantage socially, but it's short lived and I don't think out of any girl I've ever talked to have I found them "interesting" or "smart". I don't mean this in the sperg way, but without their looks, a lot of women are kinda worthless socially because they have no crutch to rely on and their bland personality is apparent.
>>
File: bodychoice.png (570KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
bodychoice.png
570KB, 473x472px
>>34855703

Maybe what John Smith needs after all that is a relaxing masturbation session except he fucking can't because they cut him too tight for the skin to move.
>>
>>34855634
just say women live like kings and queens here in the west because they can get married and shit out a kid. after this they can get a divorce ,child support,alimony and money from the welfare state. they are entitle to everything the man work for and not work a single day after a divorce.
>>
>>34855218
>rape man
>have his child
>18 years easy living

she'll not even be charged with rape, because women can't rape
>>
>>34855935
They can be charged with a different crime that is basically the same thing though
>>
>>34855756
>I think overall it's better to be a man

nope males are way more disposable then ever before because women don't depend on men anymore thanks to the government.
>>
>>34855756
It's only better to be a man if you're in the top ~20% of men.
>>
Lads:
>can swing dick around like a maniac (good fun)
>can get big juicy muscles
>have to work to survive, but if you work hard enough eventually you can start doing things you like for a living
>x amount of mind altering substances is enough to fill the void
>capable of unconditional love

Ladies:
>boring hole, but hole feels better than wang
>cant get big juicy muscles but chances are youll get big juicy curves, and if you dont theres always a man who loves DFC
>you can marry into wealth and be a ho and be successful but deep down you'll never be happy
>have to deal with the bleeding axe wound
>you can always sue and get money if someone comments on the bleeding axe wound

Sounds like a pretty two way street to me 2bdesu
>>
>>34856195
I don't think you'd have to be that elite to have a better life than a 40 year old woman - they've totally melted.
>>
>>34856248
>Unconditional love

You love them because that person is "yours"; it's totally conditional
>>
>>34855218
>Post selfies
>Get popular
>Become camgirl/start Patreon

It's that easy folks
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.