[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on girls who wear leggings? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What's your opinion on girls who wear leggings?

What's your opinion on leggings?
>>
They are a way to show all the lower body of a female or a male in a worse case

Lack of dignity naked in the street so the dogs can stare
>>
>>34854748
I want to fuck them
>>
If I had a gf I'd never want her to wear them in public.
>>
File: 1009148869420.png (178KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1009148869420.png
178KB, 400x270px
i certainly end up thinking less of them when i see them walking around campus, although if i find myself engaged in conversation with one or more, i don't really consider it in my head nor does it affect my demeanour towards them

its silly to say considering where we are, but i probably would not date a girl that regularly wore them, but i'm also fucking 25 and still living with mommy and daddy out in the boonies an hour away from campus working a low-wage job so i gotta get my shit together before i play that romance game
>>
>>34854748
Don't really care t_b_h f_a_m. Not my business or decision on what people wear.

>>34854893
And this is why you'll never have one, you're over controlling, women hate that. And don't believe it when people say "Women like it when a man get's dominant." Take it from a person who saw people lose their entire relationships over this.
>>
>>34854748
They make you look like an idiot if you wear them in any professional setting. Wear tights and a skirt or slacks. The way they're loose on the bottom and tighten as they come up a nice pair or legs, oh my god it is sexy.
This is from a guy, girl in the OP looks dumb as hell.
>>
>>34854941
Then I'll rephrase what I said to be like what the other anon said. I wouldn't want to date a girl who wears them regularly.
>>
>>34854748
they wear them on purpose, leggings are about the thinest material next to yoga pants so there's no way in fucking hell you're gonna tell me that you dont know guys are looking at your ass
>>
>>34854748
To display their bodies. Of course you need to be handsome to look at them or else you'd be raping them with your eyes.
>>
>>34854978
Ah, that's fine. But if you ever do meet a girl you seriously like, and she wears them, believe me, don't say a thing about it.
>>
>>34854748
boner city population me
>>
What's the leggings equivalent for guys? The article of clothing that immediately makes you think of him as a fuccboi.
>>
I like when latina lolis wear them, like really, their parents allowed them out? Not complaining though, jslust need to find away to get those chicks off them
>>
>>34855212
>What's the leggings equivalent for guys? The article of clothing that immediately makes you think of him as a fuccboi.

a tank top, chinos and some vans
>>
File: 1486782147839.gif (677KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
1486782147839.gif
677KB, 255x170px
>>34854748
>leggings
Ok.
>leggings -visible/noticible ass
Lol shit...

>leggings wetlook/leathery

Pic related
>>
>>34854941

you sure sound like a cuckold
>>
>>34854748
A womans power comes from her ability to constantly project her sexuality into the world. This is why women wear the most revealing clothing possible at all times. Even during winter they had rather walk around in thin legging and freeze their stupid asses off than wear warmer clothes and miss the chance to show chad the goods.

Women would walk around naked if it were socially acceptable.
>>
>>34854748
They're 30k millionaire tryhards
>go to the gym daily
> work a basic no education office job at 10/hr
>rent luxury condo with roommate
>spend every penny on expensive clothes and accessories
>fake their wealth on social media
>go to high end bars and buy 1 drink while they wait for guys to pay for their night
>only date 6 figure business guys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.