[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my friend just sent me this >told me to "get ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: aaa.png (159KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
159KB, 540x960px
>my friend just sent me this
>told me to "get ready for tomorrow"

hold me , robots. I don't want to leave you guys.

>"well do you and your friends wanna get slutty with me and mine at a singles night??"

WHO THE FUCK HONESTLY SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOURSELF

If I go, I should go and just not talk to any women, especially any that are in this group of friends. She didn't even say how many people are going.
>>
get off of my board now thx
>>
>>34854663
>l shouldn't go

You'd make such a fool of yourself that you'd end up making daily threads about it on r9k lmao
>>
Anon, I hate to break this to you, but your "friend" is a scambot
>>
>>34854700

no, my real life friend sent me this. he received this on tinder. i'm very cautious about this.
>>
>>34854663
do it retard, r9k is not a good place, nor a badge of pride. don't let these crabs hold you down take a chance
>>
File: 1486744528061.jpg (82KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
1486744528061.jpg
82KB, 1000x820px
I think this friend of yours is literally a robot.
>>
>>34854807
>>34854752

this literally looks like a scam or something.

honestly, who the fuck types that. who the fuck is blunt like that.

i also dont want to deal with women that act like that.

tfw hopeless romantic.
>>
>>34854663
Its obviously a trap

>sexy girl invites nerd to "slumber party"
>nerd thinks "fuck it I'll go"
>nerd goes
>as he walks through the door something sticky lands on him as well as some feathers
>hears laughter

I've seen so many movies that have this plot in it
>>
oh look another bait thread to make robots scream that you're wasting a chance

we all know that you've eagerly accepted and are probably jerking off to the prospect
>>
>>34854851
>>34854853

it's at a bar in the city.

I do not know what the other girls will look like.

I'm not really feeling this.
>>
File: IMG_5086.jpg (74KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5086.jpg
74KB, 676x673px
>Go to singles night
>It's at someone house
>Basically a party
>Stand in the corner while people make out, Courtney is in the background getting railed by Chad

Have fun OP.
>>
>>34854977
Okay if that's the case

Just arrive there earlier and when they arrive observe them from a distance
If you are ready then join them
>>
File: JUST.jpg (157KB, 969x855px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
157KB, 969x855px
>"That's an enticing offer"
Even if its not a robot, you're going to be the social pinata.
>>
>>34855030
>>34855152
This desu

Muted for 2 sex :^)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.