[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lies they told us >honesty is the best policy Honesty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: disgruntled.jpg (22KB, 326x233px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.jpg
22KB, 326x233px
ITT: Lies they told us

>honesty is the best policy

Honesty doesn't get you shit. Lying is the grease on society's wheels, and telling the truth is for cucks.
>>
>hard work will get you nowhere in life today

Kek
>>
>>34854645
>looks don't matter! It's about what's inside!
>>
Think about who told you that as a kid, it wasn't your dad, or male teachers. It was your mom and female adults who had positions of power over you. They subconsciously purposely poison the minds of males to set them up for failure.
>>
in fact, honesty (real honesty) gets you tarred and feathered at best or literally murdered
>>
>girl are the loveliest
>girls are the fairer sex
>girls are better than boys
>girls are made from sugar and spice and everything nice
>only girls understand love
>>
>Lying is the grease on society's wheels, and telling the truth is for cucks.

Fuck off, there's no denying that lying is way too accepted for our own good nowadays, but giving in to be a part of the problem just shows you're weak
>>
>>34854683

This, your mom told you to be honest in order to more easily bust your ass.

>"only cowards lie, anon!" - my mom

Nice try bitch, either I tell the truth and get my ass beat, or I can lie, and possibly get away with it scott free. The fuck you think I'm choosing?
>>
>>34854645
Can you really blame them? Who wants to deal with a shithead of a child, so they make him act all good and honest so he's easily manageable. A kid not on your leash is a fucking pain in everyone's ass
>>
>praying works
>>
File: 1475451391617.jpg (25KB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
1475451391617.jpg
25KB, 540x307px
>>34854703
>girls don't care about sex, and want to talk about their feelings all the time

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK is up with all the sitcoms from the 90s ?????? Friends, King of Queens, Everybody Love Raymond. THOSE FUCKING SHOWS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ILLEGAL. They portray the exact opposite of reality. WOMEN are the ones who are insatiably horny and shallow. WOMEN are the ones who are lazy. MEN are the ones with feelings and who want to shower their spouse with love. And WOMEN HATE WHEN MEN DO THAT.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34854645
No, lying is for cucks who don't want to face the repercussions for telling the truth.
>>
>>34854683
That's such bullshit You might be on to something, anon.
>>
>>34854846

Why do you think every boy raised by a single mother ends up a huge beta? Women are shit at raising boys to be men.
>>
>>34854891
How you fix this is to realize at a young age that what your mom tells you is usually just bullshit. it started working for me, but it's a long process to recover from a life of being a beta.
>>
>>34854891
Women are just shit parents PERIOD. Raise betas and whores.
>>
>>34854922

I know that feel. My mom wasn't single but may as well have been seeing as dad was always deployed or some shit. Ended up taking a lot of """""""advice"""""" that contributed to my betaness.
>>
>>34854645
"Never try to tamper with someone's relationship"

Bullshit, half these sluts go behind your back no matter how hard you ball, might as well have my fun while single. He'll pick up the check.
>>
>>34854709
It's not about giving in, it's about winning.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>34854922
Yes, all a child has to do is suddenly acquire powerful nuanced insight into the social workings of the world, out of thin air
>>
>>34854963
"Young age" doesn't mean "child". I only really got it when I turned 18.
>>
The paranormal exists, most first world countries have a branch of government responsible for safekeeping, studying, responding to incidents related to paranormal events, and they spend millions directing society away from these things.

This only really started with the turn of the 19th century. Before that most shit was handled with fear, superstition and witch burning, and it was generally horrible for all parties involved.
>>
File: 1485670736042.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485670736042.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>34854703
but now i fuck men. COINCIDENCE!>?
>>
>>34854683

Females in western society abuse the youngest males of society to stunt their inherent traits.
>>
File: Classdchar.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Classdchar.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>34855017
>The paranormal exists, most first world countries have a branch of government responsible for safekeeping, studying, responding to incidents related to paranormal events, and they spend millions directing society away from these things.
SCP? Can I be a Class D for the cool, safe ones?
>>
>>34854956

Winning what?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34854673
>It's all about confidence dude! Lmao
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>34854645
i understand the sentiment, but solely using the other side of the dichotomy is also retarded, albeit likely more profitable

you've got to know when to be honest, when to tell a half-truth, and when to boldly fabricate

there is a time and season for everything
>>
Lying to someone is good but the guilt will make you feel anxious and sometime or later the lie will be exposed

Be a man and tell the truth. Small lies can easily go into big ones, are you sure you can handle the burden? Lying is only necessary when it leads to the greater good.
>>
>>34854645
>le society is inherently good meme
>>
>>34854645
>there is nothing more fulfilling than hard honest work!

Bull. Shit.
>>
>>34854645
>Don't eat the yellow snow, Anon!
>>
>just b urself :)

Unless, of course, you happen not to fall into the narrow range of acceptable personalities, in which case you are the problem and should change.
>>
>>34855672
Maybe not the MOST fulfilling but I feel pretty good after working really hard. Most tasks that require hard work often give you something to be proud of once you're finished (freshly mowed lawn, getting a good grade on a project, getting noticed at work, therefore receiving a raise, promotion, or a bonus)
>>
File: IMG_1557.gif (467KB, 255x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.gif
467KB, 255x229px
>>34854792
>King of Queens
>when a show has a fat unlikeable guy with a hot wife
>>
>>34854645
>if you swallow a black watermelon seed, a watermelon will grow inside you!
bullshit like this just served to scare and confuse kids
>>
>>34854645
>honesty is the best policy
Should unpunished criminals confess or just try to move on with their lives?
>>
File: IMG_0425.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>Women like a gentleman
>Just be yourself
>I'll pay you back
>There's someone out there for you
>>
>>34855792
>getting noticed at work, therefore receiving a raise, promotion, or a bonus
lol
>>
>>34854683
>they said i wouldn't get in trouble for being honest
>they still gave me the same punishment as when i lied

on that day, i decided to become good at lying
>>
File: Until_Dawn™_20150908003509.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Until_Dawn™_20150908003509.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>34854645
>bowling with mother as a kid
>mother notices group of teen boys bowling with teen girls
>she says "that'll be you in a few years, anon"
>>
>>34856546
i laughed at people who said this
they always gave me weird looks
the looks had a slight loss of hope to them
or maybe a sign of all hope being lost
did they know i was too far gone
or was it just a ruse?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.