[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't smoked pot in 2 days >found a bag with some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2894.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
>haven't smoked pot in 2 days
>found a bag with some weed left in the corner
>was looking around for more scraps
>just sat on all my weed on accident and lost the .01 I had

Fuck you god. Why won't you just stay the fuck away
>>
>>34854580
Get help you pathetic junkie.
>>
>>34854589
No I'm so fucking bored and sad
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>34854596
You're probably sad because you fucking shotgun all of your dopamine when you smoke weed, leaving no dopamine left over for actual daily life you fucking retard. It's not middle school anymore, quit being edgy with "le weed lmao." Dumbshit.
>>
>>34854698
I have 0 natural dopamine release anyway and all day long I just foam at the mouth waiting to die
>>
>>34854698
no wonder i insta lose all my fucks after i get high, not that everything will be ok type of fuck loss, more like I'm readying to drop everything and go take a nap.
>>
File: 1456347866359.jpg (188KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456347866359.jpg
188KB, 1200x1200px
>>34854710
>>34854596

The answer is simple. Some things are pleasurable but ultimately 'empty', like cupcakes. They give you a rush eating them, and if you've eaten them in the past month or so you might even get a rush anticipating eating them, but in the end you can never really be satisfied by something that's ultimately just sugar and flour and various colours, dyes, scents to seduce you by exploiting parts of your mind that might otherwise have value.

Romantic love, and love based on looks and so on are ultimately empty, but certain people can get very rich by selling the fantasy of its possibility.
>>
>>34854825
Look at rappers and tell me if weed makes them sad
>>
dude weeds not addictive lmao
>>
>broke a 3 week t break on saturday
>felt like fucking heaven
Have some self control and take a break. It's fucking worth it.
>>
>>34854825
Is that painting a Hitler?
>>
>>34854901
It's not addictive it's just i have a sadder life than everyone else and I demand it
>>
>>34854874
>rappers

Those retards who no one above middle school takes seriously?
>>
>>34854911
>It's not addictive it's just I demand it

Ok champ
>>
>live in med state
>have med card
>have weed all the time
>literally never out
>handfulls of nugs and gummy candies
Im literally living in heaven
>>
>>34854911
I rest my original case
>>
>>34854825
That's a beautiful painting. Done by Hitler if I recall, right?
>>
>>34854914
No the people with money smoking weed and fucking all day
>>
>>34855156
Doesn't it still cost a fortune? I smoke about a gram in a blunt and I like several a day
>>
>>34855224
I've never smoked weed but at that point shouldn't you just get a bong? I've heard they're more efficient.
>>
>>34855224
I pay $11 a gram and $10 for 100mg candy bar

My street dealer charged $10 a gram, had dick for selection, and had the worst schedule ever. Legal weed is life changing.
>>
>>34855250
I don't feel that way when I smoke a blunt I get like a hundred hits off it they're smoother and easier to hold on and I don't constantly light it

>>34855269
Yeah I have 8 different dealers so that doesn't matter but it's 15 a gram for kush and 10 for crap but if I buy $50 worth of kush I get 5 grams but it only lasts 3 days at best
>>
>when told will get drug tested at basic training a week from now, blunt in hand feels like poison
>quit that instant, had been smoking every day for two months
>three months later after getting sent home, buy more weed
>pretty much smoke every day for two more months
>have since then quit for two weeks two times, it was ezpz but I choose to reward myself and buy more

I'm blazed tonight, boys
>>
>>34855327
The numbers say you're spending $6000 a year on weed, do you realize this
>>
>>34855205
Music videos aren't real life, are you 12?
>>
>>34855443
I get deals and sell it sometimes
>>
>>34855626
And go without a lot plus friends smoke with me
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.