[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has ever been a sugar daddy, I know one of you desp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Seeking-Arrangement.jpg (48KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Seeking-Arrangement.jpg
48KB, 615x410px
Who here has ever been a sugar daddy, I know one of you desperate mofo's have, watch this sugar baby straight up just call men stupid. Honestly the lowest of low.
https://youtu.be/r1IvqmC8okY?t=1852
>>
I'm a sugar daddy and a "cuck". Didn't know I was one until I discovered this place.

I'm ugly as shit and physically unattractive. Somehow I manage to get married with a hot mom with one kid. I know she merried me for the money and my house but at least I get laid and pretend to have a happy life
>>
>>34853558
I really hope you pay someone to get her killed if she starts talking about divorce

Otherwise yeah you're not a cuck until you decide to get married, jfc are you retarded ?
>>
>>34853589
I leave most of my money with my "mothers" account. So if she pulled a Jew on me she would only get a fraction
>>
File: booty out for harambe.jpg (108KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
booty out for harambe.jpg
108KB, 960x944px
>>34853558
How long were you her sugar daddy before you got married? I mean I guess your smart in a way because you are ugly and you still managed to get a beautiful wife, but imho I personally think it's better to be with someone who sees you as more than a provider even if that means marrying someone who is less than attractive. Kind of like those guys who found true love and stayed with their wife even after she got in a workplace accident and got her face disfigured.
>>
Couldn't you just dress well and date a 30 year old asian spinster? Why would you ever have to buy pussy?
>>
>>34853833
>asian spinster
Because most of these men pay so they can bring 20 year old sexbombs to their vip events and look good infront of others, the remaining 10% are actual losers who think they are getting a good "investment"(As if they will marry them).

Also you would have to fly out to china to get one? Probably have to know Chinese too.
>>
>>34853766
I never truly found anyone to love, or anyone to love me for that matter. The only reason I have money is because I got REALLY lucky after college and make a few investment here and there.

Money was the only way for me to find someone.
>>
>>34853991
What sort of investments? I'm broke as shit but trying to turn around my situation after graduation. Are penny stocks still a thing, lol.
>>
>>34853912
I'm sure you could meet the love of your life in a korean barbecue joint in Osaka, but there are also websites where you can just order a chink bride to be mailed to your door. I'm not sure how well they'd speak english though.
>>
>>34854088
when I turned 18 I decided to become a mechinist with not much hope. After a couple of years in the industry i went to college as a full time student and became a mechanical engineer.

With my mechinist skills and experience I manage to land a job really fast in the company that I previously worked on.

From then on I decided to not get a house and just live in a really shitty apartment and save all of my money. Since I had a the capital I stared investing and created a small fortune.

From then on life was cake, except for the wife part.
>>
>>34854255
Wow man, it's like you were doing everything else right until you cucked yourself by raising someone elses kid. You should of at least adopted so you can give your fortune to someone other than your wifes children haha.

Also what did you invest in, in particular?
>>
>>34853716
She may have run up credit card debt with your name attached though unbeknown to you
>>
>>34853344
nearly every girl I'm with tries to manipulate me into paying for it.
>>
fuck all of these people
and fuck you for posting. why do you watch this
id rather pretend this idiocy doesnt exist.
>>
""""trophy wife""""" l o l men are shallow
>>
>>34854318
Like i said man. I got Extreamly lucky.

and to be honest I'm actually planning to leave her anyways and go to South America since the dollar there is a lot more valuable.
>>
>>34854318
Brokers can gide you, amigo. I can't really give you advice on low sums of money since I don't have a clue on how to start with that.
>>
>>34854494
>these
Because you need to be red pilled, the sooner you understand woman the sooner we can have beta uprising, lol jk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.