[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom: "Anon I think you're autistic. As a matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>Mom: "Anon I think you're autistic. As a matter of fact I'm almost positive you are"
>Me: ok, that's nice that you have that opinion.I disagree but whatever. just don't go spreading that shit around.
>Her: oh don't worry i won't *teehee*, that's our business not anyone else's

ffw 3 months

>she's told every family member
>every "church group"
>anybody with a functioning set of ears

Why do they love to lie? Why do they love to talk shit and then act innocent when you call them out? She straight up said she wouldn't, and then went around doing the opposite of what she said, that's called LYING.

I even said what a breech of trust it was and how shitty it was of her, and she straight up started tearing up and playing the victim saying how much it hurt to hear me say that.

Bitch, I don't go around mouthing off to all our family members about your issues.
>>
>trusting females
>females
>in charge of not having the loyalty of a cat

this is why you never tell things to women. this is why society tells boys it's not okay to cry or show emotion.
>>
>>34853306
How does a person even say something like that to their son? What prompted that? You're telling me that she just said, "Son, I think you're autistic." out of the blue?
>>
she probably saw that you post here. LOL
>>
>>34853438

She took one psychology class in college and so thinks she's qualified to profile people.

It's more like she tried to meme it into existence over a period of time, subtly dropping shit until coming out and saying it.
>>
>>34853306
Just tell all of your family some shit about her.
>>
>>34853473
Your mom sounds like a bad person.
>>
File: 1454403992320.png (942KB, 900x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1454403992320.png
942KB, 900x1007px
>>34853306
Don't bother associating with females.
Seriously, even your mother.
They are not fucking human.

Cut contact with her.
>>
>>34853306
your mom sounds like a psycho
>>
>>34853497

It's standard female/mom mentality. They push a few kids out of their cooch and so they think they have all the answers to everything. To them, they're always right and you're always wrong, if you call their bullshit for what it is they get hazy eyes and play the victim.
>>
>>34853534

I think the worst part is how they fail to see all the shit they do as a problem. Any objective human being with even the most basic ass understanding of right and wrong can see it, but not them.
>>
Should of started crying. Make her feel bad use her emotions against her.
>>
>>34853306
I know that feel, OP

>tried join the Marine Corps
>get discharged from bootcamp
>dad says he is proud of me for trying
>I ask him to keep it between us
>"No problem, anon!"
>ffw 1 month
>"Are you really a veteran, anon?"
>"You're a real devildog!"
>"Have you been on any tours?"

Thanks, Dad
>>
>>34853534
Thanks cadian imperial guardsmen. Good luck living. Sorry about your homeworld.
>>
my mom always pulled shit shit reee and now she wonders why I don't tell her anything
>>
>>34854406

same t.b.h. oregano
>>
My mom always calls me autistic too

She pretends she's saying it in a joking manner but I know she's not
>>
>>34854243
>my son went to bootcamp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.