[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck. What is life? Why is life like this. What if when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What the fuck. What is life? Why is life like this. What if when we die its just nothing. What if heaven/hell is real? Are both these outcomes equally as scary? What about life right now? Taxes, bills, jobs. What the fug why was i forced into the ultimate meme I WANT TO RETURN TO THE VOID. Please anyone that relates just type your despair out, im losing it.
>inb4 babbby first existential crisis
Ive been on a downward spiral since 6th grade
>>
File: 1462769618682.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462769618682.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34852666
I had the same deal happen to me. You just need to focus on carving out a life for yourself in the wilderness of reality, and building a strong moral bonfire for your soul. Add to both with hard work, reasonable goals, and thoughtful contemplation.
>>
>>34853216
This would work if i wasnt so damn lazy. Seriously it doesnt matter. Anyway, thanks for the (you) what else u wanna talk about
>>
>>34853266
Lets find some interests that you can focus on, I personally am fascinated by history, astronomy, and IQ analytics. To be able to build a career out of something that interests me, I have to build a solid life foundation. I worked a shit job, then another shit job, then an associate's and a slightly better job, and again and again. Now I'm working on my bachelor's and I have a few options career wise lined up. A masters in business comes next, all the while I build a nice little life for myself. Step by step man.
>>
File: will_he_be_okay.jpg (63KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
will_he_be_okay.jpg
63KB, 700x539px
Honestly, those questions are all pretty pointless. Let me put it this way: in what manner does knowing what life is or why it is the way it is useful to you? Things simply are how they are for whatever reason, and the fact is, you're alive and you're here. All you really have to do is simply make do with whatever's at your disposal. Whether life has a secret meaning or not, it's not like you're in control of it. Nobody is. It's extremely likely none of this actually fucking matters, so might as well just do our best to make it worth for ourselves (which includes understanding how other individuals interact with us for a better adaptation for our own good).

If heaven and hell are real (or, hell, any other sort of afterlife), well, then just educate yourself in whatever religion they pertain to and adapt yourself to it if you feel like it. If they don't, con fucking grats, when you die you'll fucking vanish and it's not like you'll really care about that. Because you'll be dead. Just like you didn't exist before you were born.

For life right now, see first paragraph.

I've started going through that shit after I hit 13. I'm 23 now and I only recently came to terms with the futility of asking these questions. Nothing truly matters in a "grand scale" sense of things. It's your job to make your life tolerable, or even enjoyable. Up until this point, I was stuck in a constant cycle of depressive and angry states that made it difficult to relate with other people (see: normies). Eventually managed to do something to break it - in my case, I got a hobby to break that routine, horse riding, which was great, since I made a lot of progress since I started out and that shit alone does wonders to your self confidence. That's half way to living well.
>>
>>34853441
Also this, which didn't fit in the previous post and is related to pic
I recommend watching Evangelion and try your best to understand its characters and their dynamics. It introduced to me some pretty neat concepts, especially in the last two episodes, as well as characters I could very easily relate to, making things somewhat easier to endure.
>>
>>34853441
Actualization is what you're missing there. You have to find a passion to lose yourself in, like the old masters who made the masterworks of art and literature and science that we still appreciate today. As long as you're intelligent enough to think abstractly, IQ greater than 100, you are capable of graduating to the next plane.
>>
>>34853465
Good choice, animu in general is interesting because the Japanese take a keen interest into the topography of relationships and each person's internal struggle
>>
File: sad-worm-thing.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad-worm-thing.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>34852666

The environment (the objective reality) aka 'God', has shaped itself over a long enough period to become aware of itself. That's the illusion. Son of God, (you) created in God's image.

Life is inevitable. When they said Jesus will rise again, they were referring to the conscience being created by God. Again and again and again.

The answer to life. Swallow the red pill. None of this matters. Do whatever your will
commands.
>>
>>34853729
I have swallowed the redpill. It only made my life worse, no going back now
>>
>>34853802
That's only the beginning of the effects. Let it sink in awhile. The path only gets clearer from here.
>>
Have you seen those natives that live near the rivers or the coast?

the only thing they do is fishing, getting some supplies and nothing more

Look their lifes, simple, relaxing, healthy, fun, no stress, no frustrations, no competition for stupid things
>>
>>34852666
You have pretty hands anon
also nice trips
>>
>>34853518
I'm not a native english speaker, so I had to look up what actualization is. I might still not be totally on par with what it entails - I suppose it's the whole process of reflection to better oneself in order to fulfill a passion? I'm not entirely sure I agree on the whole "next plane" deal. I dunno, maybe I'm just a very earthly person. I used to think like that, but all the shit I've thought throughout my life has made me kind of skeptical regarding that. I mean, sure, having a passion is important! It's a driving force. But I don't really buy into different planes or whatever. I think it's a very personal thing. You follow your passions because they rub your feelgood neurons best, it makes you feel like you're doing something right.

I also believe that passions, just like culture, taste and interests, can be cultivated. One isn't born with any of this. It's all nurtured in after birth. Of course, different people are more prone to develop X skill better than Y skill, enabling a much easier nurturing. That's why picking up a hobby or a craft to break up a downwards spiral, especially one where you can make progress, is a pretty good strategy. If it's something you've wanted to try out for a long time, even better - you'll have more drive to press forward and the passion's already there, no need to find it.
>>
>>34853551
Yeah. When I first watched it, the whole point of the show went over my head. Still loved it, but didn't get it. I was too young to understand. But, man. Over the following years I rewatched the whole series two or three times, and it slowly sunk in. The uneasiness I felt when I first watched it, the constant sensation of dread and the inexplicable proximity I felt to Shinji started making more and more sense.

While it's in no way a perfect anime, I'd say it's up there in the top, simply for how well written all characters and their relationships are.
>>
>>34852666
HERE'S MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK LIKE OP.
>GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME DMT
>SMOKE IT TILL YOU BREAK TROUGH
>EXPERIENCE WHAT DEATH FEELS LIKE
>COME BACK TO THE LIVING AFTER TALKING TO OTHERWORLDY ENTETIES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
>????
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.