[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm developing feelings for my therapist. She gets cuter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2506.jpg (28KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2506.jpg
28KB, 531x411px
I'm developing feelings for my therapist. She gets cuter every time I go in. We always make each other laugh (no other girl can ever make me genuinely laugh except maybe my mom) and just get along so well. Sometimes I wonder if she'd pity fuck me because I talk about my problems with women. A man can dream.
>>
>>34852594
Stop with this bullshit, this woman either pities you or is disgusted by your presence. You are just lonely and prone to fall in love with the first pussy you see
>>
>>34852639
I'm obviously not going to say anything or act on it. She's married with kids and also my fucking therapist. But it's nice to fantasize about.
>>
>>34852594
She's probably thought about it too
>>
>>34852733
Just be careful, it's hella easy to get trapped in your own mind
>>
She literally has to make you feel comfortable around her because otherwise you'd never open up and you'd be wasting your time
>>
>>34852594
>no other girl can ever make me genuinely laugh except maybe my mom

tell her that. definitely tell her. or maybe tell her to help you go out meet people instead.
>>
>>34852909
I honestly think she might kind of like me. She has acted genuinely surprised when I've told her about shitty things girls do to me. Like when a girl I went to high school with completely ignored me when all I did was wave and she clearly saw me. She even said "Unless she knows something I don't know, i just don't get it"
>>
File: 1484848600115.jpg (125KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484848600115.jpg
125KB, 1024x576px
>>34852594
I fell in love with my speech therapist.

To cure my lisp I basically had to talk to her for a hour straight about random shit. I remember playing 20 questions and talking about sci-fi films. She was the only women outside of family that I had enjoyable conversations with. This was in high school and I remember being somewhat happy then.

Cherise your time with her OP, roasties are very rarely this worthwhile.
>>
>>34853624
>kind of like me
I bet she does, but she doesn't LIKE you like you... you're digging too deep there, bud. and the best time to stop is now. it's perfectly normal to have a crush on a nice person who listens to all your problems and gives you advice and stuff, but don't go down that road, it'll end badly. don't confuse somone being nice to you (genuinely nice, maybe. even if she wasn't being paid, I bet she'd be nice not just to you but to most people) with them having feelings for you.
>>
>>34852964
This desu. Underrated comment. I couldn't agree more.
>>
File: you.jpg (370KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
370KB, 1280x850px
>>34852594
tell her about you are pegging fetish

http://shefucksmen.com/joclyn-stone-shay-fox-pegging-a-strap-on-love-story-3/
>>
>>34853838
That's disgusting though. I doubt that sentence on its own is original.
>>
>>34852594
I sometimes have similar dreams
>tfw no insitutionalization
>tfw no nice "nurse" guy, or psychiatrist
>tfw he will never fall in love with you
>tfw he'll never contact you as soon as you're let out
>tfw he'll never take care of you forever
>>
dude, she's a therapist. you can tell her anything, and if she's actually fairly attractive i'm sure she's heard it before too. i don't think she'd care. it'll only workout well for you and it won't be awkward if she doesn't like you back. just hurry up because the longer you wait the more it'll bother you.
>>
>>34853624
>I honestly think she might kind of like me

you wouldnt believe how much people like you, when you are paying them
>>
>>34852639
>or she wants his betabux
But yes, /thread.

Mental illness is merely that which presents a threat to the liberal-capitalist Chad-run death machine that is the post-industrialized "civilized" world; psychologists and psychiatrists are only certified drug dealers.
>>
>>34854141
I've been to the strip club. I can tell the difference between "I'm getting paid" nice and actually caring.
>>
>>34854037
Fuck off Roastie

I hope your hand slips while you're "self harming" and you slice a artery and bleed out. stupid bitch.
>>
File: Samarkand.jpg (70KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
Samarkand.jpg
70KB, 640x631px
>>34854228
With you there anon. People don't have mental illnesses... they have mental non-conformities.
>>
>>34852594
I'd tell her that, like unironically it might give her a lot of insight into how you think about women (likely something really endemic to why you are how you are)

Try to stress that you're not acting on it or anything, but you are attempting to be productive
>>
File: images (1).png (5KB, 218x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
5KB, 218x160px
>>34852594
Her job is to make you comfortable and for her to be kind to you, its like when a waitress smiles at you, they're not doing it because they like you.
>>
File: true.jpg (186KB, 914x685px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
186KB, 914x685px
>>34854604
>I'd tell her that, like unironically it might give her a lot of insight into how you think about women (likely something really endemic to why you are how you are)
>Try to stress that you're not acting on it or anything, but you are attempting to be productive
This.
She is your therapist so she might as well therapize this.
However, the worst outcome could be that she might doesn't want you as a patient anymore.
>>
i almost feel as if my therapist feels this way about me, but i feel nothing towards her
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.