[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a trap on omegle that I run into on the r9k tags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1446138167072.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446138167072.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
There's a trap on omegle that I run into on the r9k tags every so often, they make me so fucking hard that it's unbelievable. They have called me qt before and have asked if I am or want to be a trap. I was trying to do nofap but whenever I talk to them or sometimes even think about them I can't help it. I'm still hard and it was probably an hour ago or even more.
>>
>>34852507
I've never seen this trap on r9k tags before

post pics
>>
>>34852528
There are several. The one I talked to today is the one that makes me horny every time I see them. A different one I talked to is really cute and I wanted to marry them, but they still made me horny.
>>
File: 1460939707821.jpg (661KB, 738x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1460939707821.jpg
661KB, 738x1046px
>>34852577
>I wanted to marry them
oh my

how much have you talked to them anon?

I lost interest in omegle some time ago, maybe I will go back now
>>
>>34852628
Once, but I just liked their personality so much, they seemed like the type that I wouldn't just fuck right away, I would want to take them on fancy dates and stuff first.
>>
>>34852507
I'm not actually a trap sorry to break it to you.
>>
simple, Op if you want to avoid getting a trap boner on Omegle, just ask the trap if the hormones have caused them to developed the diaper fetish yet.

2 things could happen:

1). they get offended and disconnect. You are no longer tempted by a homosexual in women's clothing.

2)They say yes and show you their diaper. At this point the sight of a grown man wearing a diaper should instantly kill your homosexual boner.
>>
>>34853407
You're probably not the one I'm talking about? Is your hair orange? Like orange orange bot blondeish.
>>
>>34853606
what if they dont get offended but think you're funny and stick around to chat to hear more of your dank memes?
>>
>>34853697
No, well good to know I'm not the quasi-trap you're thinking of.
>>
>>34853606
>>34853759
have you developed the diaper fetish yet?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.