[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take you to complete the process of shitting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1460579188712.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1460579188712.png
74KB, 412x351px
How long does it take you to complete the process of shitting? Often times I find myself in the bathroom for up to an hour, wiping at what seems to be an infinite streak of shit. Am I doing anything wrong? I feel like I have to keep going until I am completely clean.
>>
>im shitting right now
wow op are you psychic
>>
>>34852184
Why don't you just take a shower after you shit?
>>
>>34852197
>having to take 3 showers if you shit 3 times
>>
>>34852215
You think that's better than wasting 3 hours wiping?

Get baby wipes or take a shower.
>>
You don't need to wet your whole body after a poo. Just use the sink as a bidet, nobody will notice. Just don't break anything climbing down, I do it drunk but you shouldn't.
>>
>>34852197
What if I'm pooping somewhere without access to a nearby shower?
>>
Anyone like shitting in the woods or outside in the wild?
There's a big hill near my apartment and I like running to the top, each time i go there I hold my shit to take a dump, I always shit at the same place and I wipe with leaves or with water at the nearest river. It's so comfy, no one to bother you as normies are too scared to go that high and you have a wonderful view over the city. What boggles me is that everytime, my previous shit is gone. Flies eat it? Local weirdo that eats it?
>>
File: 1428780822558.jpg (38KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
1428780822558.jpg
38KB, 620x490px
I flush the toilet first to void it of any tainted water, as it drains I shit and the waste is evacuated along with the toilet water. I then clear my colon and rectum of smaller residual bits of matter before beginning to wipe. After the first initial wipes, I stand and put a foot onto the sink for easier access. Using perhaps a dozen sheets I finish wiping and flush the used paper before washing and drying my hands with soap and water.
>>
>>34852251
Aren't bidets a European thing? I really hope they come over to Burgerland eventually. Would really like to try one out.
>>
File: 1460568631532.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1460568631532.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>34852215
>tfw you have to poop again right after you finished wiping
>>
Are you very hairy back there OP? You might want to consider waxing as it makes it cleaner and easier to wipe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.