[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stacy will let Chad use and abuse her >She'll show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: NTPS6ho0usl2x343.gif (985KB, 475x264px) Image search: [Google]
NTPS6ho0usl2x343.gif
985KB, 475x264px
>Stacy will let Chad use and abuse her
>She'll show her body on the internet for millions to see
>She'll fuck other guys on camera if he says so
>She'll let him beat her if he wishes to
>She wouldn't give robots who would cherish her forever the time of day

Do you think Elliot actually really loved women? I think that's why he was so hurt by their rejection
>>
Elliot only loved himself
>>
>>34851139
I bet you'd quickly become annoyed with having a gf because you would actually have to do things with her and her social group instead of staying at home shitposting and playing vidya.
>>
>>34851139

Those guys look so big compared to her and size difference is one of my fetishes for the love of kek post more gifs if you have them!
>>
>>34851139
>She'll show her body on the internet for millions to see

The reason why women show off their bodies in the internet even for free, is the fact that it may bring some celebrity status in the end. Just look at the Kardashian sisters and where they are now, they would not be there if one of them had not sucked a celebrity d*ck in front of the entire world.

Elliot hated women so much because he wanted to love and be loved by them so much. Otherwise he would've used a prostitute.
>>
women are whores. they do all that even without chads guidance
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.