[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >sister drags me to the lego movie >I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>be me
>sister drags me to the lego movie
>I don't want to go but my mum forced me
>holyshit it turned out pretty good
>the main protagonist Emmet is a robot who managed to BTFO Chad and get a girl

>lego batman arrives
>hyped as fuck
>it turns out batman is a robot
>normies are forcing him to socialize
>his father figure alfred forced him to adopt a kid, while the strong independent woman police officer forced him to abandom his ideas and become gay

WHY THE FUCK NORMIES HAVE TO RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What? Does this really happen?
>>
>>34850157
yes

>master bruce I am afriaid that you are ruining your life
>you are alone, you don't have friends
>so I grabbed you a kid from n orphange, you will be his father now

>strong independent grill becomes the head of the police
>batman is bad because we can't control him!
>batman is resisting at first
>says batman is always working alone
>but at the end he can't resist stacy and he becomes fucking gay talking about the importance of friendship and family
>>
>>34850102
The lego batman movie was all about batman realizing he doesn't need to be the edgy version from the last few movies, and instead that robin and bathirl are important characters that would be great if acknowledged in current media. Beyond the whole "robin is dead" in the dccu and the "batman fucks batgirl" in the killing joke adaptation.

Furthermore its about him acknowledging that his rogues gallery is top notch even though a lot of them have stupid gimmicks, and that his character benefits from interactions with all these people.

That being said the ending was pretty fucking retarded and the lego shit was unnecessary.
>>
>>34850260
Excatly as you said it. Normies are forcing him to socialize and they are brainwashing him.
>>
>>34850240
Wrong robin asks batman directly to adopt him and hes so distracted he says yes.

Batman was pushing people away because "batmans dead parents makes batman afraid of personal connections" did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>34850240
I thought you ment he starts fucking dudes at the end.
>>
>>34850294
Except they are important fucking characters especially when it comes to their interactions with batman and their help in his character growth. The last 4 batman movies have had robin basically nonexistant, meanwhile in the comics theres been over 4 different robins and at least 3 love interests for batman. As well as batgirl getting shot and becoming oracle, who gives batman a ton of intel.
>>
>>34850320
Theres a pretty gay scene where batman and the joker work out the problems in their relationship and then stop the city from being destroyed by holding each other close and looking into each others eyes and flexing their abs. I'm not joking and I'm not using words that aren't used in the movie.
>>
>>34850300
He said yes. He never signed anything. Fucking alfred managed to bring a retard kid in his life just because he was distracted and said yes. It is like my parents forcing me to go and see a therapist.
>>
Here's what I would have done (I've been in similar situations)

Flat out REFUSE to go.
Or;
Hide in the men's bathroom for 3 hours. They won't come and get you out of embarrassment and they'll leave. After that, walk home.

Works every time mate.
>>34850373
Sounds about right for a children's cartoon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.