[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /doesn't hate others/? I'm not racist, sexist,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1486245701661.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1486245701661.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
who here /doesn't hate others/?

I'm not racist, sexist, or anything like that. While I'm far from perfect, I just want peace, love and all that good stuff. I've been on this board for nearly 4 years because I don't know where else to go.

Where our type go, lads?
>>
>>34849829
i don't hate others
i also don't give a fuck about others
>>
>>34849897
I developed a lot of empathy for others over the last few years. Gotta question your beliefs and ponder life, my man
>>
Most of you moved on or died out.
The closest are probably those among us, myself included who are entirely apathetic towards everything. Worst part is I hope Buddhist reincarnation isn't real otherwise we're all fucked.
>>
i'm the same. i don't have any sort of hate for groups like religions, races, genders, sexualities, etc. i don't know why i keep coming back to 4chan cause it gets me down
>>
>>34849948
>Worst part is I hope Buddhist reincarnation isn't real otherwise we're all fucked.
Been reading deep shit for years, and out of all of them buddhism and karma seem the most accurate. I'm very confident that life is eternal.

>>34849951
What's your day-to-day life like my man? I just wish I could find people like me
>>
>>34849932
i don't know man, i tend to help people in need, especially my classmates, other than that i prefer to stay and live alone, tho i wish one day i'll find someone to live with for the rest of my life, but currently i've seen so much negativity from people that it made me loose fate in humanity overall, i can only interact with reject outcasts, such as myself...
>>
>>34850024

pretty basic, unfortunately. college, work, reading, languages, practising music, philosophy, volunteering. just trying to enjoy myself and bring good into the world however i can. how about yourself?
>>
>>34849829

I want peace and unconditional love too but I know human nature will never allow that because you're much more easier to get exploited.
>>
>>34849932
Fuck off you vegan hippe fuck
>>
>>34850024
I only know a little, but from my understanding of what I've read, the better the life you've lived, the better life you will be reincarnated into. Looking at the state of this board and the world in general, once this current generation starts dying and being reincarnated, we'll all be coming back into a terrible existence. But hey, maybe our robot nature is just a punishment for us being shitty people like chad in a past life
>>
>>34850088
I'm an ill NEET. So, games, reading, writing a little, philosophy, pondering life, programming. I want to get into music production at some point.

I never understood volunteering. I mean I want to help others, but there's no drive in me that says I'm going to work for free under someone else's rules. Care to explain?
>>
>>34849829
Do you want to go to a monastery in Tibet? I kind of want to.
>>
>>34850176
Sending those well-needed good vibes, my good man

>>34850183
This is what seems to be the case. I just hope to God that the narakas aren't real.
>>
>>34850196
Not OP, but I too would also like to join in on this. I've always said I was an atheist but Buddhism seems like its what I want in a religion.
>>
>>34850235
>I just hope to God that the narakas aren't real.
I'm fairly convinced that if they are real, we're in one right now.
>>
>>34850275
You thought this was bad? Read a few of the Hot Narakas: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)

>>34850196
No I don't want to go full /buddha/. I want to remain a Westerner
>>
>>34850330
Just did, please let the Buddhists be wrong
>>
>>34850191
cool! I forgot to mention writing, that's also a big part of my life. music is also incredibly important to me but i don't know the first thing about production.

yeah, no worries. i think it's hard to explain why i do it, because my reasons may not be reasoning that appeals to you. i just feel like there is a lot of bad in the world that i have no control over, but there is some bad in the world that i can have some control over. i just feel the drive that you don't, i guess, i love helping out those who deserve it. but, i think it's important that you realise there's so many different types of volunteering. it can be working in a charity shop on the tills, walking dogs from shelters, tutoring disadvantaged kids, serving food at homeless kitchens. like, it's really about finding your passion and getting involved
>>
>>34850358
It's either
A) Made up by someone other than the Buddha
B) Made up by the Buddha to scare people into being good so they can enter heavenly realms
C) Real

It's said the Buddha had visions with his pure enlightened mind of souls leaving this realm and being reborn into heavenly or hellish realms.

>>34850364
Thanks, that makes it more understandable to me. Did you develop this level of empathy or have you always been like this? Don't you feel you could do it for a job instead of "for free"? How did the idea to volunteer arise? I still can't completely get my head around it.

How did you end up here?
>>
I hate everyone equally. I call it Equity Hate.
>>
>>34850560
this is very tolerant and i respect you
>>
I'm not racist or sexist but I do hate others and sometimes make racist or sexist generalizations, because stereotypes are true way more often than they should be.
>>
>>34849829
The only people I "hate" are people who think it's okay to inflict their will on to others. So basically social conservatives. Oh and anyone who adheres to any form of the cancer that is human tribalism.
>>
>>34850183

I hope you don't believe this drivel you faggot. Don't pretend to yourself there's any justice in this universe. You were never a chad. You were just you, and you'll die having lived a contemptible shadow of a human life
>>
I don't hate but only because it is an irrational emotion.

I empathise with people who were genuinely in trouble but I believe it is futile to help.

I don't understand sadism and bullying but only because I am not a normy and can't experience what they are experiencing, I can only try to understand it abstractly by looking at the frustration-aggression hypothesis and things.

My view of normies is that they are great apes that instantly react to emotions without thinking and get triggered easily making it impossible to explain this to them while the few who are intelligent are apathetic towards this, more interested in making money or whatever.
>>
>>34849829
>tfw literally the opposite
>even tried to meditate to change that but it wont happen
>>
>>34850796
I'm going 3 months strong. Just gotta say fuck it and commit. It's not easy when you first start out but it gets easier with time
>>
>>34850473
It is not physical rebirth, but the rebirth of the mind. Some people do experience 'heavenly and hellish realms' here on Earth. The cycle of Samsara is the constant death and rebirth of the mind into different 'mental realms'.
>>
>>34850123
>human nature
>Implying it's not just comprised of literal memes youre taught from day 1.

There are a bunch of them that western society has taught you that are just wrong and lead to confusion and frustration.
>>
>>34849829
me too except fer niggers
>>
File: 1417723107807.jpg (50KB, 298x389px) Image search: [Google]
1417723107807.jpg
50KB, 298x389px
Being racist or sexist doesn't necessarily mean you 'hate' anyone. You can think that black people are less intelligent than caucasians and asians without hating them.
>>
Here. I'm actually pretty misanthropic but I believe even people I hate deserve to be happy
>>
>>34850933
memes like what anon?
>>
>>34849829
Same here. I get along well with my family and people at the college I go to, but at the same time I'm very reclusive, and like lots of time by myself, so I never really pursue an actual social life. So basically, I keep to myself and let everyone else do their own thing.
>>
>>34850873
Yes but supposedly the narakas are physical places you can go to
>>
The jhanas are real lads

A pure being commands the laws of nature. Matter and time itself become subject to will.

It's magic
>>
nick?

(og post)
>>
File: Patagonia-(Argentina).jpg (2MB, 3264x2139px) Image search: [Google]
Patagonia-(Argentina).jpg
2MB, 3264x2139px
>>34849829
I hate myself.

oregano
>>
>>34851113
the buddha taught to see through delusions like these.
>>
>>34851209
The buddha taught the narakas
>>
>>34851142
>Matter and time itself become subject to will.
How so?
>>
>>34851008
That the you thinking and reading this right now is somehow separate from your physical body or that you are somehow separate from your environment or community.

That man is meant to control nature instead of live with it. (see. Great Sparrow Campaign)

Death is bad and life is a game meant to be won instead of experienced

Thinking a foreground can exist without a background and vice versa

There are more but these are the main ones. It's why I'd rather be surrounded by hippies who are at least closer to an understanding of universal truth than conservatives who think under the foundation of abrahamic falsehoods.
>>
>>34851267
How do you know what the Buddha taught?
>>
>>34851267
no he didn't

Buddha taught the four noble truths
>>
>>34851350
>>34851443
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Buddha%27s+eyewitness+account+of+hell&oq=Buddha%27s+eyewitness+account+of+hell&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.