[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Viewing yourself as separate and superior to 90% of the population

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1467685217517.jpg (72KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467685217517.jpg
72KB, 800x750px
Viewing yourself as separate and superior to 90% of the population ("normalfags") is the most toxic mindset you could possibly have

The term normalfag originated as a way to make people on /a/ stop posting about their social lives, it wasn't supposed to be some kind of social philosophy
>>
>>34849610
Making a blog post is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>34849610
nobody here thinks they're above anyone else
fuck off nigger
>>
>>34849632
Correct. The term normalfag exists to stop it
>>
File: 1481170719630.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481170719630.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>34849610
>dude you think ur better than genetically superior males that fuck all your oneities cause u call them normies when they shit up ur fave imageboard #staywoke
>>
when 90% of the pop doesn't know about the dankest memes
that i know about then it's pretty clear that 90% of the pop
is well beneath me and probably should be stamped out
>>
True. It is toxic.

I'm superior to like 99.9% of people, as are my fellow robots.
>>
>>34849610
All of the normies think they are special snowflakes too
>>
I don't think it comes from a superiority complex, there are definitely people on this board who think being a "robot" is an accomplishment but that doesn't mean people who are desperate to be perceived as someone who exhibits what is commonly accepted as "normal" behavior aren't supplicating, shallow zombies. There are plenty of actually normal people (called cyborgs here) who understand this.

There are a lot of people who had a lot of unwarranted respect and fortune throughout their lives and some of them absolutely do become worse people because of it. They also tend to have plenty of horrible skeletons in their closet so they are in reality, far from "normal" and are in fact horrible social vampires.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.