[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me why black women, without a single exception,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: beyonce-super-bowl-50.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-super-bowl-50.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
Can anyone explain to me why black women, without a single exception, all worship Beyone?
>>
She's independently wealthy and she married a rapper. Gets to have her "stronk independent women" deal while having a billionaire man as a fallback. It's the female dream. And since she's sort of black, naturally black women like her.
>>
>>34849604
It's not even black women most women in general. I'm so fucking confused her music is subpar at best.
>>
>>34849604
Because she's good looking and preaches le women are stronk philosophy. That's how easy it is to get the whole female gender to like you
>>
>>34849642

Yeah even white girls go YASSSS QUEEN SLAY
>>
>>34849660
White guys acting as niggers are called wiggers. What do we call basic white bitches acting like they're black?
>>
Because she represents the Saturnian presence on Earth. As such, she demands material worship and gets it via dark means while the worshippers have no clue. All of which has been working to perfection (see OP's post)

Tl;dr: Jews.
>>
>>34849604
The african feminist that Beyonce put a quote from in one of her songs says she doesn't fuck with Beyonce
>>
>>34849604
It's because of "sasha fierce"
>>
>>34849691
Most white bitches at this point. Basically all the white girls I know think that by sucking enough black dick they get to be honorary black, say "nigger" and make racially coded fun of whitebois.
>>
She's more popular than Taylor Swift or Katy Perry, she's probably the most popular popstar today. I don't get it TBQH but that strong independent women BS she spouts got her billions. Still don't know how jayz got her though. Of all the rappers she could have chosen, she chose a black Joe cool
>>
>>34849660
Yeah honestly hearing people say that is just so fucking cringe. It's one thing to say "oh she's my favorite music artist" but to autistically screech that she's a queen for being smart enough to pander to a specific audience with the most basic bullshit is slightly infuriating.
>>
Her music is so fucking bad. She's not even an actual feminist.
>>
File: 1354559448001.jpg (5KB, 236x199px) Image search: [Google]
1354559448001.jpg
5KB, 236x199px
>the QUEEN of black women is like 50% white

lmfao!

also, something that always makes me mad is how a white female artist is expected to some actual talent and work hard whereas black female artists get credit when they do literally nothing

case in point:

adele wrote basically all of her recent album
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(Adele_album)#Track_listing

whereas it took a group of like 50 writers and a committee and focus groups to create beyonces
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemonade_(Beyonc%C3%A9_album)#Track_listing

but for some reason negresses think beyonce is a good writer. beyonce is probably illiterate, like most sheboons.
>>
>>34849604
Idol worship. Secular Americans still need a "God" to look up to and view as a source of salvation. You could describe Beyonce as one category of Nietzsche's ubermensch in the management of her public persona. There are absolutely no cracks in her facade. No outbursts, no making a fool of herself on social media, nothing to attack because her personality itself remains an enigma beyond the messianic face she puts out to the world. Her personality is showed only through her music, and that personality is one stripped-down to the most basic and relatable human emotions. The way she presents herself physically is pretty much immaculate as well. All of this converges to create not a musician that people are a fan of, but an ivory tower of celebrity. Beyonce's image is one of salvation. "Yass queen" is a phrase imbued with real, desperate expectation that Beyonce, the benevolent idol, will reward their praise.

Imagine if she like threw up or pooped herself on stage.
>>
>>34850093
>Imagine if she like threw up or pooped herself on stage.

idk what would happen?
>>
>>34849604
It's so silly that people try to attach a political element to her music. People compare her to kendrick Lamar...
>>
I don't worship her though.
>>
>>34850247
You're not a black woman.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.