[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weird side hobbies/activities you have I enjoy going to long-abandoned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478307839729.gif (555KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1478307839729.gif
555KB, 400x276px
>weird side hobbies/activities you have
I enjoy going to long-abandoned forums and discussion boards and thinking about how long ago people typed their threads and replies. It's very nostalgic for me.
>>
I like researching old internet history, shit like Pool's Closed or super old Youtube videos from like 2006.
>>
I like to sit on the roof of my building and watch people go places. It's always interesting to see where people are going.
>>
>>34849261
>>34849324
>>34849387
Max comfy
(oregano)
>>
During the summer I like to go cycling at 5am. The world is empty and peaceful. I ride this trail which goes through farmfields and trees, find a nice spot near a stream and just relax. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra whimsical I'll take my tin whistle and play the lost woods theme. My goal in life is to become a local weirdo
>>
>>34849261
Not a hobby of my own but I always wonder about online "friends" whose name you never even knew who have been offline for 8 years or something.

Had a couple of friends on runescape from when I was like 12 and I didn't even know their names or if they're dead
>>
>>34849727
I do this too. Had a lot of friends on Spore years ago that I wonder about to this day.
>>
When its raining at night i open all my windows and play Chopin on max volume
Then i lay down and close my eyes
I live alone
>>
>>34849991
>I live alone
Is living alone scary?
>>
>>34850003
Not that anon, but I love it. I was rooming with 3 other guys before that and it was awful. One of them had this petty passive aggressiveness about him that was really annoying to deal with, constantly somebody would not clean up when they should, etc.
Living alone is just a lot easier because you only have yourself to blame for anything not being in order and there is nobody to fight with.
>>
Wagie here

no time for hobbies got to do that 70 hours a week to keep a roof over my head :(

Once i'm finished on the friday morning (i work nights)

I'm so tired i have no motivation to do anything

how do you guys do it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.