[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am legitimately starting to think one of my roommates is an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: that gay shit.jpg (126KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
that gay shit.jpg
126KB, 1200x746px
I am legitimately starting to think one of my roommates is an actual vampire.
He's mostly awake and hyper-aware at night and very sleepy/lethargic during the day.
He seems to eat like a fucking silverback gorilla and never exercises yet somehow stays very thin. Almost skeletal. It's insane.
He's balding at 25.
He hates the sun and gets horrible rashes and blisters on his skin whenever he goes outside for more than 20 minutes at a time and he says it's really itchy. Because of this, he rarely goes out and has very pale skin. When he does go out, he has to wear a ridiculous sun hat and a hoodie and gets a lot of stares because he looks like a serial killer.
The thing that really tipped me off, though, is the fact that a couple of days ago I went to a korean market and picked up like three tubs of raw beef blood and he literally drank all three of them like they bottles of water. I swear to God, opened one of them, dipped a finger in, decided it was good, and drank the rest of it like a fine wine. Then he drank the other two. Then he went on and on all day about how beef blood is actually delicious and everyone should try it. Everyone else in the house was disgusted by it and he downed all the blood everyone else couldn't even drink half of.

More logically I think he just has some kind of weird disorder. Or maybe he's just deliberately trying to be edgy, but it's still entertaining to think about.

So now what?
>>
helpity bump
>>
Seems like a fucking fun roommate to have. Put some garlic under his pillow and see what happens
>>
Time to put a crucifix on your door and start eating garlic. And probably keep buying bloodpacks for him to feed on so he'll keep you around as a thrall rather than just devour you.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Why the fuck did you buy beef blood you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1482052629987.jpg (146KB, 854x964px) Image search: [Google]
1482052629987.jpg
146KB, 854x964px
brb punishing OP's roommate for violating the masquerade
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.png (47KB, 325x275px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.png
47KB, 325x275px
>>34849514
why the fuck you don't fucking crop your images, you inbreed thundercunt dipshit
>>
>>34849468
Do this and invite him to church.

>>34849502
Don't do this. If he is a vamp let him turn you. Get that sweet sweet immortality.
>>
>>34849468
He is a lot of fun. He's a really sweet guy, I'm just worried.

>>34849514
I was planning on making blood pudding before he drank all of it. I'd never made it before and just wanted to see what it's like.

>>34849502
Kek. I'm more afraid for my guinea pigs now more than anything. He's basically addicted to cow blood now and I feel like if I stop feeding him cow blood my guinea pigs might be endangered.
He loves the guinea pigs, though. Plays with them all of the time.
>>
>not letting him turn you into a vampire so you can score all the goth qt's

You have to step up your game pham
>>
>>34849656
Worried ? About what ?
>>
>>34849692
I don't really know if I want what he has.

>>34849700
It seems unhealthy. He looks anorexic, he's very pale, can't go out in the sun (neither can I but for different reasons), is balding and is addicted to blood. Can't imagine that would be a fun way to live.
He's a super nice guy otherwise.
>>
>>34849757
He's just fucking autistic. Just ask him what the hell is wrong with him. Poor child.
>>
How long has he been a vampire?
>>
>>34850179
Since I met him
>>
File: Chase.jpg (93KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
Chase.jpg
93KB, 500x539px
>>34849115
There was only one real vampire, and his name was Richard Chase.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-13-16-28-51.png (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-13-16-28-51.png
176KB, 1080x1920px
oh boy, look who's up

fucking hell
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.