[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send sms to old buddy >this was a week ago >still no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1486911387975.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486911387975.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>send sms to old buddy
>this was a week ago
>still no response
>email box filled with nothing but spam
>go on skype "hi guys, how are you doing"
>no response

Fuck you world, why are you so cruel?
>>
>>34848955
Why isn't he responding?
>>
It's probably because you're a loser that uses the term sms in the current year
>>
I think some people aren't meant to have friends.
>>
Chris? Is that you?

I can't even find an original, oh, now it works.
>>
>>34849016
Whatever fucking american scum.
Go eat your burgers.
>>
>>34849067
No but I'm Chris
>>
File: 1486415511926.png (281KB, 340x346px) Image search: [Google]
1486415511926.png
281KB, 340x346px
>>34849236
Hi, Chris. How are you doing?
>>
>>34849018

This. nothing sucks more than wanting friends and never really having anything more than aquantances. I've tried to make friends and I just ended up with people using me.

Now I'm just lonely but I'm so bitter that I'm completely uninterested in people. What a great way to live.
>>
>>34849301
I'm waking up in bed still. It's almost 10 and I still can't be fucked getting out of bed.

How are you?
>>
People change, and maybe you haven't changed enough? Might be self-inserting, but have been falling out with an old friend the past two years. He's still his old 16 year old self even though he's 21 now, edgy "ironic-but-not-ironic" racist pol humor included. I was like that, but have grown more serious, and my humor is more sincere and goofy rather than ironic. I still love the guy because he's from my hometown and we have a long history, but he's pretty cringe and difficult to be around. Little self-awareness , spouting racist shit loudly in public spaces, and also directly to some acquaintances of mine who probably hates me now.

OP, I recommend taking a hard look at yourself and also your friends, and try to assess what kind of people you are. Interests, humor, aspirations, social group etc. and if you still value your old friendships, look at what you can change. Better yet, ask your friends why they don't like hanging out with you anymore.
>>
>>34849378
I'm having fun enjoying another day, dreading the responsibilities i'm currently procrastinating.
>>
>>34849377
Try and take comfort in the fact you're not alone in that. I've given up on trying to make friends now but it feels bad knowing that even if I tried, no one would want to be my friend anyway.
>>
>>34849500
Most of my friends have families now. Im 30 years old and live on my own.

I hade some buddies in college, but those are now drifting away, and i haven't really gained any new friends at my different workplaces.
>>
>>34848955
The world moves on while you stay the same anon. I know these feels.
>>
>>34849509
Right on man. Keep up the good fight.
>>
>>34849570
The thing is, they don't really "move on", the settle down and become isolated with thier wives, maybe they talk to other parents at the daycare center or something like that.
>>
>>34849570
People don't even travel. Noone has time to do shit because of obligations, babies, yoga, careers and all that jazz.
>>
>>34849552
I'm only 23 and still in college, so you're probably wiser than me on the topic. That friend I was talking about also got a house, serious girlfriend and drives to college from the suburbs every morning. Guess he isolated himself too.

How did you make friends in college, and why doesn't that approach work now? Everyone got responsibilities I guess? Don't you have any proper responsibilities?

How did you make friends in co
>>
>>34849664
I actually had a fun time a few weeks ago when i and a few colleagues went out drinking. That was fun.

But you don't really get connections with people at work. It takes a long time if it even happens at all.

And it's not like college. In fact, high school was the peak of friendship, it has only gone downhill from there.

People get harder and harder to get through to. And it seems like guys whith families just don't care, they give up their social responsibilities to their wives, and they use her friends to be social with other couples kind of.
>>
>>34849664
Actually, i for vacation, i went to Japan alone for 2 weeks, went to akihabara alone and then also fucked a hooker for the first time.

That was some classy vacation. I talked to one japanese guy who was at this sushi bar with his wife, and her eyes were like buring, but he wanted to show off his good english i guess. "Do you like sake". Fucking idiot.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>>34849594
>>34849621
>tfw when normie feels.
>>
>>34849758
I wonder if pussy-whipped men like that really are happy/content or not. I guess it's not something you really know before having been on the inside of such a relationship.

Sucks though. I guess if I end up being isolated like that I'll try to go hermit sage mode and cultivate me and my hobbies. Watch movies or something for social stimuli. VR ain't too far off either.
>>
>>34849956
Yeah, but im still a goof, and i was virgin until i was 26. Im trying to live a little.

Usually im scared shitless, but i force myself anyways.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.