[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have any sympathy for american women? think hard and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: AMERICANS.jpg (100KB, 828x581px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICANS.jpg
100KB, 828x581px
do you have any sympathy for american women?

think hard and don't just post the first thing that comes to your head
>>
>>34847773
I'd give her a cuddle.
>>
>social life
never had one, and everyong goes quite well.
>barely passing
most likely she got into the meat of the course and get fucked in the ass because she can't party all day and night and cram it all before the exam.
>>
>sympathy for woman that has nudes on the internet
lol
>>
File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px)
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>34847773
A better question would be to ask if I have any sympathy for anyone.
>>
i have no sympathy for humanity
>>
>>34847773
Well mental illness is a real thing.

I just don't, I wouldn't post about it on social media if it were me
>>
>>34847773
>>34847945
If mental illness is a real thing, then why aren't there as many people with "depression" in third world countries?

Could it possibly be that in America we have nothing to truly worry about so we create our own worries out of boredom?
>>
>>34847917
Does she? I've only seen the clothed pics
>>
>>34847984
Yes.

originana banana
>>
>>34847984
>then why aren't there as many people with "depression" in third world countries?

I get really wearisome of this logic. Do you think third world countries can accurately collect such data? Do you suppose that they would even care to? There are more documented cases of depression in the West because of better means to collect statistics; that's it.
>>
>>34847984
>why aren't there as many people with "depression" in third world countries?
source?
>>
>>34847984
They have more aids and tuberculosis and malaria and we do have more meme diseases (that doesn't make them not real). I think it is becouse they have real problems and they don't have time to be depressed.
>>
File: Afghanistan-mental-hospital004.jpg (208KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan-mental-hospital004.jpg
208KB, 1000x667px
>>34847984
>, then why aren't there as many people with "depression" in third world countries?

Says who?

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/sep/02/afghanistan-tackles-hidden-mental-health-epidemic-therapists

http://www.dw.com/en/mental-illness-is-rampant-in-afghanistan/a-16462647
>>
File: 1483875515586.jpg (465KB, 2321x3044px)
1483875515586.jpg
465KB, 2321x3044px
look at these pictures....
>>
>>34848035
>>34848042
>>34848060
>>34848065
No wonder you're robots. You are so beta. Women hate men who self loathe. You pathetic beta scum.
>>
>borderline bipolar disorder
Wut

Also doesn't make sense to be diagnosed with MDD and Bipolar Disorder at the same time
>>
>>34847773
This goes for all western women. But hay, I live in a slavic shithole, what do I know.
>>
>>34848067
>censored
WHY
>>
>>34847773
>think hard and don't just post the first thing that comes to your head- 15 posts and 4 image replies shown.

When I think about it, I don't.

My immediate reaction when I see a sad gir is to want to hug her and do anything to make her feel better.

But then I think about it, and remember that women evolved to manipulate men, and she is just exploiting my biological reaction to her sadness.

I do feel sorry for them as a group our society needs to do more to protect them from the Jew.
>>
>>34847773
I don't have a lot of sympathy for anyone at this point
>>
>>34848096
In other words, another anon gets BTFO and starts with the ad hominem attacks.
>>
>>34848096
Your comment makes no sense. I'm just refuting the claim that poor people have no mental problems
>>
>>34848152
I didn't get btfo, I've lost hope for convincing people who are this incrediblely entrenched in their own self loathing.
>>
>>34847984
Thats like saying PTSD didnt exist before the vietnam war
>>
>>34848169
>entrenched in their self-loathing

Erm, no, the argument was about depression in 3rd world countries and you lost.
>>
>>34848169
Then stop doing it. Noone is buying your retarded "just be confident bruhhh" bullshit.
>>
If you dont take advantage of a woman when shes at her lowest you are not a real man at all. That girl in the hospital would have been some good pussy until she recovered.
>>
>>34848125
I saw some of the uncensored ones on /b/ yesterday, but I don't save pics.

sorry
>>
I don't get the hype around her

she's white and has some cow tits?

she looks like your typical american slut
>>
File: l5E35Wy.png (74KB, 241x153px)
l5E35Wy.png
74KB, 241x153px
>>34847773
i don't have sympathy for anyone who posts on social media
>>
in the past year anytime someone I know who said something along the lines of "my depression or anxiety" always made me chuckle. I've burned quite a few bridges from this but this smugness is now forever a part of me. Oh well.
>>
>>34848096
Where the fuck did >>34848035 self-loathe? Are you a troll or is your IQ less than 10 or something?
>>
>>34847773
>>34848341
lol this bitch is canadian.
>>
I won't understand why normals with mental illnesses always use it as a bargaining chip for attention and sympathy.
>>
>>34848473
because they can
If we tried to do the same, we will be met with silence at best and humiliated at worst.
>>
>>34847773
She's getting old and is way past her prime.

Yep, fatty, you are really mentally ill and deserve to spend some time in an expensive hospital bed.

Babtou fragile.
>>
isnt that whore canadian?
>>
>roasties hogging hospital resources from actual sick people
fucking hell
>>
>>34848473
exploiting the compassionate assistance meme is still occasionally successful enough to make it worth trying
>>
>>34847773
>do you have any sympathy for american women?
No
>>
>>34847984
>Could it possibly be that in America we have nothing to truly worry about so we create our own worries out of boredom?
only third world shitter would say something
>>
when will attention whoring will be a mental illness?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.