[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do I smile so much ? Whenever I see a person I know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483349995175.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1483349995175.png
94KB, 362x492px
Why the fuck do I smile so much ?
Whenever I see a person I know I instantly smile, but I never want to smile, most of the people think I'm a creep because of this.
Most of the time I just laugh on my own at something that seems absurd to me but all the normiez just look at me like I'm some kind of alien.
My nickname in middle school was the laughing cow, because I was far too.

Anybody that knows this struggle ?
Please help me
>>
>>34846942
I used to do this too. As I got more masculine over time and less anxious it went away entirely.
>>
>>34847054
that just translates to
>just bee yourself
>>
>>34847130
Lolwat, how does it do that?
>>
>>34847174
it's not a practical useful advice
>>
>>34847192
The process of me getting more masculine and reducing anxious behavior was a rigorous process. I used to tense my shoulders all the time when I was sitting or I would jerk involuntarily when getting in heated battles in vidya. I kind of just decided to change my entire
foundation.

tl;dr
literally do the opposite of "beeing urself :^)"
>be someone else basically
>>
>>34847264
here's an important question
HOW
>>
>>34847308
Change your behavior.

You know how inner feelings and beliefs dictate and change behavior? It works both ways.

Fake it 'till you make it ma buoy
>>
>because I was far too.
Read what you fucking type.

If you're a Sam Hyde fan just take his advice and lift heavy weights. It's the key to socially not giving a fuck.
>>
>>34847470
I don't understand how lifting can make me lose weight. and I hate gyms
I do diet and cardio and basketball though so there's that
I'm 180cm for 86 kgs
>>
>>34846942
I don't fucking understand that, because people say I need to smile more. What the fuck is the correct amount of smiling?
>>
>>34846942
I feel you OP, I remember someone saying I was creepy because I smile all the time.

It's gradually becoming less though. Just get depression, like I did. You'll slowly start smiling less.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.