[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be edgy depressed teenager >cut wrists and thighs all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: scars.jpg (43KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
scars.jpg
43KB, 640x400px
>be edgy depressed teenager
>cut wrists and thighs all the time
>3 years later and the scars are still there

I was an idiot and I wish these scars would go away. It's not nearly as bad as pic related but it's still visible and bothers me.

Is there anyone else in the same situation?
>>
i have scars on my arms and thighs but i dont really care. also have scars on my face and everywhere else tho
>>
>>34846047
Just say you volunteered at a big cat sanctuary.
>>
Me. My scars are on the outside on my forearms, but it's still obvious where they come from.
I even asked a dermatologist, she said you can't remove them because they are inside the skin rather than on top of it.
I always feel like people know and judge me for it.
>>
>still have massive scar on my foreskin
>reason it's there is way too embarrassing to ever explain
>>
>>34846047
You deserve it for cutting.
Fucking attention whore.
>>
yep, my shoulder is shredded. I cut to the point that it was almost pure scar tissue and then I cut through the scar tissue. As long as I'm wearing a shirt I don't even think about it
>>
>>34846047
I have a bunch all over my body. Not like anyone was going to see me.naked anyways so why should I care. And if you are here you probably also won't have anyone see you naked so you shouldn't care either.
>>
>>34846094
Please greentext it, will pay in gbp.
>>
File: käsiiiiii.jpg (193KB, 1920x1107px) Image search: [Google]
käsiiiiii.jpg
193KB, 1920x1107px
>>34846047
>Is there anyone else in the same situation?
>>
>>34846047
You fucked up anon, now it's long sleeves for life.
>>
>>34846047
You fucking deserve it, you faggot. Cutting is for retards
>>
Just get a tattoo, it will cover it up.
>>
>>34846047
>>34846091
insecure as fuck

no one pays attention your fucking forearms

Just complete your cycle of attention whoring and get a hipster tattoo over the scars
>>
>>34846047
Femanon with a lot of deep scars on my thighs, stomach, shoulders, and arms.

Blonde, pale, blue eyed, thin and fit. I could've been beautiful and made a wonderful wife to someone but I'm fucking littered.

Find someone blind.
>>
File: 1367561997538.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1367561997538.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>34846047
I have really obvious arm scars but I've only had people occasionally ask about them. When they do, I outright lie and they never ask again. They probably realize I'm full of shit but once you give an answer they're not going to push it or even think about it much afterwards.
>>
>>34846047
I have a massive scar on my arm.
And a few other raised scars around it like in OP's pic. It really bothers me because I work at a grocery store and customers ALWAYS ask me why my arm is so messed up.

On top of that when I get super anxious I tend to dig my nails into my wrist and the scars are everywhere and they're brown.
I always catch my coworkers staring at them and I have to wear a jacket in hot Florida weather because I just feel so insecure of them.

I feel like I'll never find someone to love and respect me because of my scars too. I wish I wasn't so stupid back then.
>>
>>34846084
The worst part is I can't. I'm very OCD and when I was younger I used to cut so that all the scars were symmetrical and exactly opposite each other
>>
i have light scars on my arms but when my cutting got worse i switched to thighs. the ones on my arms aren't noticable at a glance, you have to look for them. thigh scars were dark red/purple for a long time. now they're lighter than my skin but they darken when i get cold.
>>
>>34846181
Sure, nobody actively looks at them, but sometimes they randomly glance and then immediately know what's up.
Tattoos are shit especially forearm tattoos especially on some beta cuck.
>>
>>34846047
Yes. How retarded I was back then.
>>
I kinda want to get tatoos to cover them but it would be obvious.
>>
Just take the scars off.
>>
>used to cut myself on the thighs once in a while out of curiosity when I got really energetic
>have hairy as fuck legs so even if there were scars I wouldn't know where they are
Why would you do it in a visible place lol
>>
>>34846311
>sometimes they randomly glance and then immediately know what's up.
Can confirm
One of my friends had them and I felt kind of disappointed
Not because of the depression but because of the edginess of cutting
It's so stereotypically attentionwhoresque
>>
>>34846193
Here is your (You).
Now fuck off attention whore.
>>
File: 1481567331433.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481567331433.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>>34846047
I used to cut a long time ago. pic related but worse.
I always used antibiotic creme and they all went away except for when I didnt one time on my arm cause I was angry.
I hadn't cut in about 7 years until a few days ago.
My friend had put a gun to his head and then threw a firework popper on the ground and it freaked me out.
>>
>>34846193
>Find someone blind.
>implying that shit isn't braille for "I'm an emo faggot"
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>34846540
Very nice bant senpai
>>
>>34846047
You do the tardation you carry the shame
SUFFER AND LEARN
THESE ARE YOUR STIGMATA
YOU MADE THIS CROSS YOURSELF
THIS IS THE LIFE YOU CHOSE
>>
File: 1483958396243.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483958396243.png
78KB, 282x300px
What's the appeal of people cutting themselves anyway? Never understood why people did it even when I was in as bad a place mentally or worse than cutters
>>
DSBM anyone?
>>
>>34846047
Use vitamin E cream.
>>
>>34846678
im >>34846538 and it was the only solution I found for my gender dysphoria. When you do a lot of damage, you flood your brain with endorphines and its a numb fucking bliss. Ive never felt anything so fucking good as that. Its incredibly fucking addicting. Other than that, I would get extremely angry and punch a brick wall or something. Also probably a manifestation of psychological pain in the physical world that you can actually do something about.
>>
>>34846273
Tell people it's scarification then.
>>
>>34846193
My fiance is scarred, they don't bother me.
You will run into someone that isn't a judgemental prick.
>>
>>34846193
I've only dated girls who used to cut, 3 in total.

I'd sometimes run my finger down their scars to feel them and get turned on
>>
File: 20170213_204120.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_204120.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>34846047
Life wise? I see no difference.
Relationship wise, I'll never have one anyways so it's no biggie.

Kinda, but not really since I still do it from time to time.

>pic related it's my arm.
>>
>>34846047
I'm actually attracted to people like this, I like broken people.
>>
Ehh not always to do with attention, with my ex gf I did it as a form of self punishment after I messed up with her
>>
>>34846311
They know what's up when they see you trying to hide your scars like a beta cuck, and it's not even a meme thing like being alpha or beta, it's about growing up. When you learn to control your emotions and stop finding a way to see yourself as weak or a victim in every little thing then you will truly be free of your scars and it won't matter if you have physical scar over your forearms or your whole damn body
>>
File: 1434278656946.jpg (104KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1434278656946.jpg
104KB, 775x719px
>>34846047
>tfw didn't even cut myself, just liked playing rough with kitty
>>
I used to cut words into my torso with a razor

Only superifical cuts on that particular area so the scarring isnt bad but in the light i can still see traces of the dumb shit i did to myself
>>
>>34846957
How does that feel? I don't feel particularly good when I accidentally hurt myself on something.
>>
Either try a dermaroller or become a witcher.
>>
>>34847851
Probably similar to heroin or morphine but better I'd assume. I used to sit there for like 4 hours straight sometimes. Id completely disconnect from reality and my mind completely shut off and I didnt have to exist anymore. Then Id kinda snap out of it hours later. I love it more than anything. it was so difficult to stop.
>>
>>34847967
I popped a chub
But good on you for quitting, the high isn't worth it man
>>
File: 1476989634174.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1476989634174.png
42KB, 846x592px
I have my whole left forearm full of scars, not too deep but not too shallow either.
Haven't cut in about a year now but I learned how to live with them, I don't give a single fuck when people look at them and I outright tell the truth when someone asks, afterwards they look strange at me lol.
I used to be insecure as hell but I learned to not give a fuck anymore.
The depression is still there and I want to fucking die every single second of my life but I keep it under control with light drugs and social activity.
I plan on removing them with laser surgery though.
Also people in my circle of friends usually accept me as I am so no problem there.
Cutting felt great for a while and was the only thing keeping me from suicide paradoxically, it just took the psychical pain away so I was willing to trade than in exchange for physical pain.
>>
>>34846143
wtf how old are you?

oreganole
>>
>>34847217
thank mr. Skeltal
Jokes aside i'm sorry for you.
>>
>my sis schizophrenic
>i am clinically depressed
>she thinks that i will become better if she harms herself (psychosis speaking, when shes herself she is actually really fucking smart)
>you can barely see her skin anymore, its really fucking bad
>she tried to kill herself aswell

tfw there is nothing i can do and i really love my sister

:(
>>
>cut lightly for a few weeks when I was 14
>scars still obvious 8 years later

The ride truly does never end
>>
>>34846047
I edgily burnt cigs out on myself, I cringe thinking about my friends seeing it
>>
>>34846047

Yup, carved up my upper arms as a teen and get odd stares at in the locker room nowadays. I was donating plasma earning about 300 a month until one of the phlebotomists rolled my sleeve up too high and freaked out and now I cannot go back without a 3rd party psych eval
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.