[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have so many problems attracting women, why not just become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1459126770261.jpg (48KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
1459126770261.jpg
48KB, 470x483px
If you have so many problems attracting women, why not just become a funny person? Girls love when men can mak them laugh.
>>
>>34846022
If I can make a girl laugh then am I basically guaranteed sex? How should one go about converting laughter into genital-to-genital contact?
>>
>>34846022
oh yeah dude, carrot top and gallagher got mad pussy

I hadnt thought of that
>>
File: clown.jpg (179KB, 1132x1020px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
179KB, 1132x1020px
>>34846022
I am funny. Girls don't care about funny guys, they just want to use me for my humour and don't want an actual relationship.
>>
File: 1483036627286.jpg (13KB, 217x311px) Image search: [Google]
1483036627286.jpg
13KB, 217x311px
>Girls love when men can mak them laugh
Only if he's also a Chad and has money.

No woman is gonna waste her time with a funny, but broke elephant man.
>>
>>34846022
i can make girls laugh, ive been told by all my friends in life that ive the funniest guy they know and i dont even try. I have had conversations with girls ranging to 5 to 9's and ive had them all laughing hysterically,

I can make them laugh, i just cant make them have sex with me. Heck ive gotten them to know me and attracted to my humour, but still, i cant get them to admit to sex, they just wont get aroused. ive gotten touchy and had a women cuddle next to me in a cute way since i was "so lovable", but still NO fuckin sex. not a kiss.

Shit doesnt work OP, you gotta be attractive to them as well.
>>
>>34846151
Mathematically speaking, scientists say that a laugh is approximately 0.03442 sex

Now known as "Lul's Constant," this value is used in all applications of comedy to enhance the sexual tension, especially if you plug it into the "Normie's Equation to Success" that scientists are baffled trying to solve
>>
>>34846336
Because being funny without having moments of being vulnerable (aka a real, human persion) just makes you come off as a charicature, and therefore not attracted.
>>
>>34846022
I don't really want a girl right now. I'm too emotionally vulnerable and turbulent right now
>>
>>34846472
And you talk like a teenage girl.
>>
>>34846520
No, I just know my depression is incredibly depressing
>>
>>34846336
you don't have the genes or the resources my son.
>>
>>34846022
Only works if you re already hot.
orig
>>
>>34846022

My sense of humor is too unusual for girls to understand.

For example, this one time in a college class a girl was distressed because she lost her cell phone. I said, "Maybe a ghost took it," but no one laughed and she just got mad and said, "Anon, this is serious!"

(By the way, it turned out the cell phone was in her boot and she forgot she put it there.)
>>
>>34846022
How to be funny?
>>
>>34846022
>Look at the unfunny shit women laugh at
>Literally can not lower myself to such a human being
>>
The more attractive a guy is the more likely the girl will find the same exact joke funny
>>
>>34846022
>Im funny
>Im at least average looking
>Im not fat
>I have an average penis
>I am good in social situations exept flirting

All of this and I still am a KHV wich never got any female attention.

What is my problem?
>>
>>34846681
>"Maybe a ghost took it,"
Why did you think that was funny?
>>
>>34846681
That is not funny, your sense of humor is a shit
>>
File: neverouskek.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
neverouskek.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
I tried that, but my jokes are corny as fuck and I hate the cringe moments after I try to crack a joke
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.