[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't pursue women in any way, I talk to them str

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1475275586307.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1475275586307.png
323KB, 584x717px
>I don't pursue women in any way, I talk to them strictly platonic and show no sexual or romantic interest because its not like I'd have a chance in the first place
>women call me out on this and accuse me of being gay
>I pursue women and attempt to ask out women I know
>ewwww what a creep, we're just friends!
Why the hell are women so retarded?
I've come to the conclusion that the best way to play the game is to not play at all. I'll get used to the loneliness in time. it's not worth playing a rigged game where the majority of women immediately disregard me because I'm not ultra Chad.
>>
Why do married women give me boners.

Why do young married women get the blood rushing into my dit
>>
>>34845808
>it's not worth playing a rigged game where the majority of women immediately disregard me because I'm not ultra Chad.
This guy knows what's up
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>mfw today one of my coworkers says "I sure hope someone gets me something for Valentines day" and then looks at me and says my name
>mfw I know she's just a whore who rides the Chad cock carousel who wants another beta orbiter to buy her chocolates and shit
>mfw I say "wtf, why would I do that?" and leave
Stupid cunt texted me later but I didn't open the message or respond
Fuck roasties.
>>
I must actually be pretty attractive since girls are constantly hitting on me but I don't know what to do next. But its like they play games, and since i cant play back they lose interest. If they want to fuck me, why don't they just say "lets have sex" and i will say "yes". My autism overrides my looks and the girls lose interest. I've never kissed anyone either so it's like, even if I'm at that point with someone I don't want to embarrass myself and go for a kiss because I literally don't know how.

The older I get the more scared I get of revealing my inadequacies to women as its so embarrassing how inexperienced I am. I've considered going to a prostitute and getting them to give me a human contact 101 lesson. I need one of those practice gf's or something.

Why do men have to be the ones to initiate everything? 90% of the time the woman will probably reject the man. But 90% of the time to man will sleep with the woman, unless the woman is like a 2/10, and even that's fair game if no one sees. Since this is the case, shouldn't it be the responsibility of the woman to initiate to save both parties wasted time.
>>
>>34846028
Good job anon. I do the same in the rare moments I get roastie attention.
>>
File: 1483651635168.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483651635168.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>34845808
>tfw stopped giving a shit about how i look to women
>social anxiety gone
>dont even want a girl right now
>>
It's because men are nothing but a method of gaining power to women.

Specifically, suboptimal men who they can't leech from instead give them power via words.

If they get your advances, they can be powerful by denying you.
If they don't, they acquire power from defaming and ridiculing you.

The only difference between you and Chad is that he gives her power via the actual cold hard cash she siphons from him.

In a way, you're luckier.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.