[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do smart people keep all this stuff in their head? are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1405465405784.gif (2MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1405465405784.gif
2MB, 320x238px
how do smart people keep all this stuff in their head?
are they learning a special way?
>>
>>34844776
No, they genuinely appreciate knowledge.
You don't remember if you don't care.
>>
>>34845622
hrm
ok
i thought we would get a thread going how smart people learn here
>>
>>34846208
There's no secret to it, or different way to it, if you like something you're going to remember it, and read more about it, it won't even be studying because you're genuinely interested in it.

If anyone needs to actually "study", taking notes, reading multiple times, repeating and shit, it just means they don't care about the subject but need to memorize that shit for one reason or another.
>>
>>34844776
>>34846208
I've been having "brain fog" for years but I've started studying seriously lately and it feels good.
It's like getting /fit/ but with your mind, I don't know what happens exactly but your head probably releases something that makes you feel nice and clears the fog.

Also, just like getting /fit/, the beginning is VERY VERY difficult to go through and it's damn easy to get distracted and fuck everything up.
I recommend going to a library without smartphone or anything that can distract you whatsoever, it will be torture at first, but once you start understanding what you're studying you'll have a sense of sastisfaction.

Also, you have to study every day, professors were right during high school.

tl;dr apply /fit/ rules to studying
>>
Google Coursera learning to learn
Explains a few tops and tricks on how learning works and what to do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.