[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is army good for robots? dont you will have to worry about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480675655177.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480675655177.gif
2MB, 750x750px
is army good for robots? dont you will have to worry about all the chads?
>>
>>34844667
There aren't a lot of "chads", if you're in the military you're going to be weird, in some way.
Pros
It's a good way to save money.
It looks good on your record
You get 50k for college
You get to shoot guns
Cons
It takes up most of your time
It takes away your freedom
It seems like an awful decision at first

Overall it's not a bad idea, I'm glad I joined but I'm also definitely ready to get out. Forced interaction will also help your autism
>>
>>34844793
my uncle was in army for like 30 years so i always wanted to go for it but im scared of it because there are a lot of people
>>
I'm going to enlist soon
There are all kinds of people in the military and as long as you do your job properly I'm pretty sure they won't mind you being silent/sperging out occasionally
>>
most armies have plenty of robot-level jobs like drivers, technicians or mechanics where you get to work with cool machines, and the only people you have to interact with are 2-3 other guys you work with, and sometimes a superior. Also, the army basically pays for you to learn useful tech skills that you can reinvest which lets you find a lot of good jobs, once you're done serving.
>>
>>34845971
im going to need some job just for weed,cigarettes,etc and army look like best option for me
>>
joining the military these days is giving up
>>
>>34846262
>hate studying and academic shit, too stupid for it anyway
>9 to 5 desk jobs depress me
>know I have no future
At least the military will allow me to get fit, save some money, and hopefully die early.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.