[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i'm a pretty decent looking guy, but too retarded to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>i'm a pretty decent looking guy, but too retarded to talk to girls
>obviously virgin and nobody for the valentine-meme
>today i sat next to that guy in class
>pretty o.k. guy, but he is fucking awkwardly retarded,stupid af,fat\double chin,got bad acne with awful big pimples,some bad facial hair,RED hair, bad taste(clothes/shoes...)
>wanted to mock him a little bit
>"hey man,do you have a date for valentines day?
>"yes anon, and you?"
>"stop talking shit man, give me proof,show me a picture of her"
>he shows me pics of 3 qt looking girls and the chat in which the girl are flirting with the dude and wanting to meet him (they already knew him, they knew exactly how ugly and retarded he was
>i just answered "cool" and cried on the inside the rest of the day

How the fuck is that posible?
>>
serves you right, stupid asshole. youre just like the normies; trying to make fun of someone beneath you so you can raise your ego, except turns out youre in the bottom of the ladder. alone.
>>
>>34844595
lol what a cuntbloxx
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x169px
>>34844629
Im sorry, but thats the only thing that makes me feel good...sadly
>>
File: watd.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
watd.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34844595
Doing that is not cool, anon

That's the reason I have low self esteem, a lot of people used me to boost their egos because of the way I looked like
>>
think of all the hours he spent making that cover story.
and it actually worked.

get played OP.
>>
File: 1486862923031.jpg (52KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1486862923031.jpg
52KB, 600x574px
>>34844595
OP absolutely BTFO, haha eat shit
>>
>>34844679
lmao you got the BTFO-ing you rightfully deserved, OP. You suck.
>>
Why are you having such a hard time talking to girls, anon?
>>
>>34846242
Cuz im retarded
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.