[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who aren't NEETs, what do you do for work or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1446905298239.png (235KB, 1621x892px) Image search: [Google]
1446905298239.png
235KB, 1621x892px
Those of you who aren't NEETs, what do you do for work or what do you go to school for? Has anything else like meds or therapy turned your life around? I need to figure out how to escape this life so I don't kill myself.
>>
>>34844436
Im a little better off than a neet. I work as an IT support/computer operator in a warehouse. I make 13.50 an hour. Half the day i post all around the boards i frequent. The other half i do menial, easy tasks. I may be fired in the future because im too lazy to learn IBM cognos and im not really good at fixing computers. My bosses are wayyyy smarter than i am.
>>
>>34844436
I'm close to being a NEET since I'm very lightly employed.

I guess the 2, 3 days of work a week, where I'm out of the house, are enough to keep me from killing myself for the time being
>>
File: 323.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>34844436
>NEETs
>what do you do for work
> what do you go to school for
>>
>>34844722
Trust me, im this >>34844704 faggot. You have it good. I wish i was part time. Right now im just living with my parents and 90% of my money goes to the bank because i have 0 idea of what to buy.

Anyways working 8 hours a day kills your soul especially when i live 45 minutes from work. Everyday i come home and just fall asleep. Sometimes my parents make me do errands and stop at places on the way home. Im a slave.
>>
>>34844436
>26
>moved up to project manager in company
>six figure salary
>company car
>I get home each day
>get an oven pizza
>pop it in
>browse r9k
>eat pizza
>sleep
>wake up next day
>weekends I buy oven pizzas for the next week

When am I supposed to get a gf?
>>
>>34844744
can you only read buzzwords?
>>
>>34844798
You are supposed to do other things besides work to find a girlfriend. I know a guy working for the government making 6 figures and literally all he talks about is work. Ive tried talking to him and all he asks about is where i work, do i like my job, am i looking for another job, and him bragging about his own job. I can see why he is single.
>>
File: kiss anita.png (428KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
kiss anita.png
428KB, 600x585px
>>34844436
>27
?Web Science at /uni/
Spent the first year and a half getting gym gainz now cutting out of fat mode. I like the course want to get a PHD eventually.
Very robot friendly. I just fap to shemales in the evenings and go out with my failed chad friend once every 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
>>34844878
Yeah I also game and watch tv in my free time. I don't really got the energy to walk out the house on weekdays or sometimes even the weekend. All I want is a comfy netflix gf who just wants to sit around and cuddle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.