[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRIENDLY REMINDER GOOD ROBOTS OF /R9K/ THAT VALENTINES IS TOMORROW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1480957123625.jpg (214KB, 855x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480957123625.jpg
214KB, 855x1280px
FRIENDLY REMINDER GOOD ROBOTS OF /R9K/ THAT VALENTINES IS TOMORROW

I sincerely hope you have a nice valentines day ROBOTS
>>
>>34844325
Are you here just to rub it in?
>>
>>34844325
shut up you fucking faggot normo
>>
I didn't even want a date, anyway.
>>
Valentine was recreated from its christian cinders to fuel consumerism and, as such, capitalism.

It's fucking cancerous.
>>
>>34844325

It's mom birthday, so i'm happy for her .
>>
File: dsadd.jpg (95KB, 970x537px) Image search: [Google]
dsadd.jpg
95KB, 970x537px
>tfw your fiance's gift only just got dispatched

It's definitely not going to arrive by tomorrow. I know she won't care if it's late, but still.
>>
>>34844522
>vegan giftbox
He's lucky to have a little gay pussy like you.
>>
File: 1485452895728.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485452895728.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>>34844522
>>34844550
hahaha

original cement
>>
>>34844522
Nice to know someone on here is vegan. I'm proposing to my girlfriend tomorrow after I cook a vegan thai green curry and pouring us a tonne of Canadian Club.
>>
>>34844586

>vegan thai green curry

I literally threw up. I bought that shit once by mistake. Literally couldn't stomach even one mouthful. Disgusting.
>>
>>34844615
>I bought that shit

There's your mistake faggot. Learn to cook. We had a former chef cook it for us last week or the week before. It was fucking amazing. Apart from the texture of the tofu it tasted exactly like the real thing.
>>
>>34844550
I meant fiancee* but okay.
We're both vegans. I don't know why caring about reducing the suffering of animals and caring about our planet induces such an autistic rage in omnivores. And people say vegans shoves their views down other people's throats.

>>34844586
Breh YES.
That sounds wonderful though dude, congratulations, I hope you guys are very happy together.

I'm about to go into the kitchen and whip this up though. I've made it before but you should try it yourself because it's delicious and I'm sure your gf will love it too.

facebook dot com slash shares/view?id=1188194677925697

4chan won't let me post the full link so I had to butcher it.
>>
>>34844697
Thanks mate. That looks like something she'd like to eat I might save this for later.
>>
>>34844586
I don't know why, but for some reason the last few days whenever I check /r9k/ there seems to be a Vegan propaganda thread up.
>>
>>34844934
I haven't noticed it but I'd post in it. I think a lot of robots could benefit from a healthy, well-balanced vegan diet.
>>
>>34844325
I just want a girl that I think is cute to think I'm cute. What the fuck
>>
>>34844325
actually tomorrow isn't valentine's day.

IT'S THE DAY WHEN THEY RELEASE FOR HONOR AND NIER AUTOMATA!!!! HYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34844934
>casually discussing ethical choices in life and swapping fun recipes
>"FUCKING VEGAN PUSSIES AND THEIR CULT PROPAGANDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why do all the carnies chip out as soon as they see the V word lmao
>>
>>34845124
You're a month early on Nier...
>>
>>34845190
weird i thought it was tomorrow, but anyway they're gonna release for honor and i'm HYPED AS FUQQ!!!!
>>
>>34844325
I've never had a good Valentine's Day

I've never even got a pity valentine day card.

I knew I was going to be a fucking loser by 3rd grade and Valentine's Day is just another reminder.
>>
>>34844973
Maybe. If it had some meat in it.
>>
>>34844586
>Nice to know someone on here is vegan. I'm proposing to my girlfriend tomorrow after I cook a vegan thai green curry and pouring us a tonne of Canadian Club.

this is the most normie post i've ever seen on here

fucking christ
>>
>>34845320
>meat

Call it what is it Anon, strips of tortured animal carcass.
>>
>>34845345
Can't torture a carcass, friend. It's already dead.
>>
>>34844325
Joke's on you, I'll be too drunk to have anything, but a nice day.
>>
>>34845320
It isn't vegan then is it smartass?
>>
>>34845367
You can torture the animal before it became a carcass though, and it's what you pay other people to do for you every time you buy their corpses. You abuse animals by proxy.
>>
>>34845391
Exactly. I like you.
>>
>>34845435
I don't know why you love meat when it's bad for you. It's not like you're even manly to begin with so if that's the reason why you think you should eat meat I'm completely at a loss.
>>
>>34844325
almost forgot
woo single awareness day!

better single than with used goods
>>
>>34844325
I broke mith my gf yesterday, so I'm spending valentines day on /r9k/, what a time to be alive
>>
>>34844697

this shitty trend is the worst thing to happen to cooking since the microwave
fucking seriously, it's always just crushing up different processed foods into a horrible mess.
this isnt even baking anymore, it's buying ready made food from your goddamn walmart, stuffing some shit into ready made puff pastry and baking it again.
fuck you if you make this and think you're cooking
go crawl into your own own and kill yourself you bunch of fucking degenerates
>>
Which day is worst for neets: New Years of Valentine's Day?
>>
>>34845972
I don't think it's cooking, I think it's baking :^)
And it's a good starter introduction to food prep for people who don't know much about preparing their own meals you overblown, pretentious cocklog.
>>
>>34846009
>>34845972
I showed this to my girlfriend. Her response was "omg yum" so I guess girls dig it
>>
>>34845429
dumpster? seems like a waste. should be sent to rendering plant.
but maybe they do send their dumpster to rendering plant.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.