[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have shitty retail job filled with normies >coworkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468888260659.png (110KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
1468888260659.png
110KB, 221x223px
>have shitty retail job filled with normies
>coworkers and customers constantly making boring or cringey jokes that aren't funny
>fake laugh to keep things going smoothly
>one day just decide I'm done fake laughing and will only laugh if something is legitimately funny
>suddenly everyone getting mad at me and treating me like I'm an asshole

What the FUCK is wrong with normies? How the fuck am I the asshole when they're the ones that demand I waste energy to fake an emotion they didn't earn? How do they not see how fucking entitled that is?
>>
asdaasda
>>
Normies refuse to think about anything outside themselves and their fee-fee's. They know if they ever stopped to have a single existentialist thought the aloof, happy go lucky world they built around themselves would crashing crashing down.
>>
>>34845471
>would crashing crashing down

nigga what the fuck did I just type
>>
>has a job

REEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>34844189
story of my life.

It's even worse when you fail to act interested in their reports of how much alcohol/recreational drugs were ingested and how much pussy was crushed over the weekend
>>
>>34844189
hold the fucking phone, are you saying the only problem you're having with normies at your job is that you have to laugh along with them? That's it? They're not abusing you, calling you names, making fun of you or anything like that, and your whining about inhaling and exhaling with a title more force than usual?
>>
It's just common sense, everyone grows up knowing you have to chuckle at that sort of thing. You develop a laugh specifically for that, one that doesn't actually require effort, just like how you have a small, mostly motionless wave for waving at people who you're not particularly excited about.
It's just called existing in society.
>>
>>34845875
>just don't bee urself
>>
>>34845903
Literally yes.
Nobody who's ever lived was ever 100% "themselves", you either get trained as a kid so effectively that it doesn't require effort to change yourself for society, or you have to do all the training to fit into society yourself. But if everyone was "themselves", people would just tell everybody but themselves to fuck off and go raping and pillaging.
>>
Just keep making pretend anon. If you don't they'll eventually start bullying you constantly to the point of tears where you'll just end up quitting. Trust me I speak from experience.
>>
>>34845496
>>34845471
This got me to laugh pretty hard. Not OP though. Either way, lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.