[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistically if you're poor you're never going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1486025725594.png (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486025725594.png
260KB, 633x758px
Statistically if you're poor you're never going to not be poor.
No woman wants a poor man.
You won't ever have a good paying or interesting job
You wont ever start a family, have a wife and kids, and a home.
You'll get laughed at and mocked as a basement dweller the rest of your life for living with any family you do have.
There is nothing positive or upbeat about your life and there never will be.
Also if you have pets they only like you because of stockholm syndrome- you brain washed them into liking being a captive it wasn't even free will.
>>
Those statistics are flawed because the average poor person is only poor because he spends like a retard. Lay off the drugs and alcohol, get a t420 instead of an alienware or memeconsole, and walk or drive a beater instead of a bmw. You will be well on your way to wealth.
>>
>>34844140

>tfw raised in a poor household
>End up as a consultant with a GBP 55,000 + bonus(usually around 25,000) salary
>>
>>34844166
>poor person
>alienware
>fucking bmw

W-what?
>>
>>34844247

just-world fallacy at work

he seriously thinks that the only reason anybody is poor is because they overspend on luxuries.
>>
>>34844140
"poor" women are extraordinarily good lovers, OP. You're in good company.
>>
>>34844247
Most people are poor because they buy shit like that. I volunteered at a food shelter for weeks and can't count the amount of fancy cars like mustangs I saw. Stop trapping yourself with debt and expensive shit.
>>
>>34844256
If you can't afford either of these things, then you need to consider a new job or suicide.
>>
>>34844286
not everybody is that stupid. stop thinking in black and white, dumbshit.
>>
>>34844286
but how can they buy a car if they have no money
>>
>>34844310
Most people are though. Its a fact. How many people don't have at least 1k in savings yet at the same time have stupid luxuries, waste money on fast food, or have a kid? Tons.
>>
>>34844327
Because having no money is a symptom of buying the car.
>>
>>34844360
hold up, do you think if you're in a low income class you're well off just by not having a car
>>
>>34844477
A car is a luxury so unless you absolutely need it, yes. But ESPECIALLY an expensive car instead of a few hundred $ beater.
>>
>>34844543
you didn't reply to my question, do you think you're well off with like 1400 a month living in a city with no car?
>>
File: 4231423.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
4231423.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>34844543
This guy thinks he can buy and use a few hundred dollar beater and save money
>>
>>34844360
but where did they get the money for the car
>>
>>34844608
not him but if that city has a good public transportation system yes. 1400 is a reasonable amount
>>
>>34844140
Money isn't real and I wouldnt want to be with any girl(female) or girl(male) who doesnt know that.

All I need is livable living quarters and internet access.
>>
>>34844669
Trust fund. Only retards don't get a good paying job straight out of school.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.