[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The home environment of an individual is a physical representation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1486331391415.gif (398KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1486331391415.gif
398KB, 500x281px
>The home environment of an individual is a physical representation of their state of mind
What does your home look like /r9k/? If you live with others then specifically what does your room look like?
>>
There is almost nothing personal in my room. It looks pretty ordinary.
What does that mean?
>>
File: 1477877961532.png (523KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
1477877961532.png
523KB, 700x465px
>>34843470
I clean it now and then but it slowly goes to shit again, and then I leave it that way because I have so little motivation to do anything. Then I slowly force myself to clean up (or some external event happens that requires it and leaves me no choice) and the cycle begins again. Even when it's clean it's functional enough but never very attractive or pretty, and there's always some clutter.

pic related, my room looks like the opposite of that
>>
File: 1482872799120.gif (952KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482872799120.gif
952KB, 500x500px
>bed is always a mess
>try to keep the floor clean, but there's always shoes/boxes in the corner or something
>wall scrolls/anime posters
>donald trump poster
>anime figures
>desk is somewhat clean though
>>
Anonymous looking white room with a computer, desk and a single bed.
My closet is full of anime shit tho
>>
bed is fucked, I have several comforters around the floor

I have a huge desk with three monitors with those arm stands, two in use. One is just tucked back behind the other two. Two speakers on it, the tower is on top of a file cabinet beside it. its covered in empty and other food related trash. Some lego and harddrives too.

Floor is littered with boxes, packing material, and clothes. Lots of towels.

Three book cases full of books I have read, two shelfs of video games (80%~ which I have played), two with toku related shit.

Six anime figures around the room. A shelf high on the wall beside my desk with some built gunpla and shitty rock albums on the back.

The fireplace has a 50" tv I won two years ago at a work related party I got forced to attend, with a large stack of expensive gunpla I cant build beside it

A shitty Ikea drawer full of cables, papers, and a dildo drawer. Several old laptops that I couldnt fix from work on top of it, along with a closed Phillps Sonicare toothbrush, the entire punpun omnibuses, OOO deluxe medal coffin, and my old beat up 3ds on it

The rest of my shitty apartment is an empty husk. Almost nothing in the kitchen, the second bedroom has a bed and nothing else in it, and the living room has a couch, one of those hipster chairs, and a flat screen tv from 2004
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.